Just Like That The EARTH STOPS!!! Salute to The General *Update*The General RT's Trev on twitter

Mother fuckas was talking about 50 is Cold

In 24 Hrs hes #1 On ITunes and noone else in Hip Hop Matters rt now

#THESHIFT

I can Gurantee u these other Rap N***** are NERVOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS rt Now

50 back on top is BAD FOR THEIR BUSINESS!!!

Views: 2922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#parade
Instantly I went to work and this bad b**** was like would you like to go have dinner sometime....its not because I smell like bvlgari its because 50 is #1
I just got a text from a shawty who say she need me to come over and make her c**, not because I be slanging that iron its because 50 #1
Yo shout out to Trev, you have been steadfast this whole time, and im happy for 50 but your revelation that the shift is coming has arrive....Pow
Wut
BOOOOOOMMMM
So Trev got a rt before flash gotten one from Em?You'll know its all out war now LOL.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

HUH? i don't have a twitter and i don't follow artists for a re-tweet, that's groupie status at it's finest.
Right...but stalking 50 cent's twitter is perfectly fine
bro just shut up for real, you stay stalking me. it's like your my #1 fan on here

oh lawd this niggahs' back....yall really happy but that sub par eminem soundin' track ? oh well i aint gon' hate but i kno i wont be hearin' this ish' in da club....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MyDJDre posted a blog post

MyDjDre Presents Rack Racin' Play Hot new Artist

Get ready.. February 18th Rack Racin' Play releases his album "PURP GANG S*** 2 #UNRELEASED" EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY MYDJDRE. Make way as this young superstar gain speed in 2018 as he release never heard before tracks. a sound for official taste makers in Atlanta.…See More
30 minutes ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
4 hours ago
DreadBang replied to DreadBang's discussion New Music Alert!!!
"Thank you for your support"
4 hours ago
DreadBang posted blog posts
4 hours ago
DreadBang replied to DreadBang's discussion New Music Alert!!!
"Thank you for you support please comment and share once again thank you and GOD Bless"
4 hours ago
ThisIs50.com posted a blog post

Geekset Podcast - Episode 10: Fight Check...1,2,1,2!

Geekset Podcast - Episode 10: Fight Check...1,2,1,2!The Geekset crew discuss their musical background & how they came together. They also review Dragon Fighter Z & Black Lightning and why he needs a new suit. Also their favorite fighting games, characters, the most recent episode of Dragon Ball Super and more!Listen to "Episode 10: Fight Check...1,2,1,2!" on Spreaker.or Listen on…See More
5 hours ago
Jennifer Gonzalez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy