LOOKS LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO BE A DJ DRAMA GANGSTA GRILLZ SUMMER...... 2 CHAINZ,KISS, MEEK MILL coming,50 coming.....

who else on deck for a GANGSTA GRILLZ

Views: 761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I'm not mistaken Freddie Gibbs Got one coming too
I remember When I was in the 10th grade when Drama and Jeezy Came out with Streets Iz Watchin back in 04
Matter Fact Most Of The Classic Mixtapes From Down here in the south Come From drama
Young Jeezy- Streetz Is Watchin,Trap Or Die and Can't Ban The Snowman

T.I.-Down With The King and The Leak
Lil Wayne-Dedication 1 and 2
Lil Boosie-Streetz Is Mine

Nothing But Respect for Drama

kiss ain't dropped a whack verse since the 90's meaning......NEVER
^

fans loving the free albums..... 2012 been extra DRY....... Meek album will do well......

canada dry
lol indeed

MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR thus far......
USED TO BE = CLASSIC..... RACKED UP SHAWTY=BANGER
LEAN WIT IT= ON REPEAT..... hook is VICIOUS
THE RIDE= SKILLZ

dude been grinding, came up the old fashion way.......

"Used To Be" a classic? I'm not sure we've listened to the same track...

i consider rappers "personal" songs classic..... they don't give up many of them during they careers.....

wow, MM got the hottest mixtape in a long time, and u catz ain't talking about the MUSIC..... incredible...... Jada dropped a GEM too, and ya'll talking about A.L.L except the MUSIC....SMFH

Eastcoast tapes?????? ROFL @ U mic....... hip hop is 360 degreez now if u aint know...... that ish everywhere..... but in case u didn't know, the EASTCOAST is where the MAJORITY of the POPULATION lives.......
SN: USE GOOGLE MAPS, the EASTCOAST includes the MAIN parts of the SOUTH...... while u trying to b a smart alec.... i.e North EAST and SOUTH east..... act like u know......

Into the wild Canada boy donno sh1t..

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Mone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"@Fan then obviously it doesn't pertain to you an that's why it's so easy for people like you and cultures than blacks to make assumptions or give a opinion on shhit that jg as NOTHING to do with them. If you mind your business and…"
7 minutes ago
Tk commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
"50 did warn the kid, hope he learns from his mistake"
23 minutes ago
Tk commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
23 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
Landon Marks left a comment for Landon Marks
37 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy