ITS THE WEEKEND!!!! WHO GETTING WASTED!!!!!WHAT U DRINKING ON THIS WEEKEND

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmfao u always talking about pills haha
THATS WHAT I LIKE IN MY SYSTEM (LOL) ITS MORE CONSISTENT, LONGER, & CLEAN
MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES
ALCAHOL IS INSTANT & YOU GET SLOPPY & ACT DIFFERENT
WITH PILLS YOUR STILL YOU. YOUR JUST A MORE RELAXED & EUPHORIC YOU (LOL)
mountain dew
LOL bump

this is how a thread suppose to be ..lol at the pictures...ima social drinker so i never been as wasted as those in the pictures ....but that ciroc we call it that(p diddy) is smooth no headaches next day owww ...i be high on that medical tho'....i gets high all the time (50's voice)...but no i really get high tho..haha

this is how it use to be until zv, trev, and mic destroyed the forums, people may have had beefs back then but their was always a thread "common ground" type thread where people could just joke around. but its too many losers

henny and hypno. 20th bday today

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Don't Call It A Comeback: Will Smith Says He's Recorded 7-8 New Songs With Kanye West (Video)
59 seconds ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post R.I.P.: Former NBA Player Anthony Mason Dead At Age 48
2 minutes ago
Ze' commented on NewMusic's blog post Action Bronson - Actin Crazy (Official Music Video)
"Action is that dude but I'm tired of these wack a** videos with visuals that have nothing to do with the lyrics. As soon as that changes I'm in."
5 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Pop Dollarz - Blessings (Remix) + Video
12 minutes ago
DjStickz liked NewMusic's blog post Indie Artist Of The Week: Shawn Brown - Go (Prod. By Swiff D)
14 minutes ago
Kashane commented on corentin's blog post 50 Cent Says Drake’s New Mixtape was 'On Point'
"Why is it that every blog post I go on this SMP dude is always talking about co-ck and fa-gs, always the same kinda comment on every post. This ni-g the type to have video footage of Elton John and Magic Johnson's son gettin their balls waxed…"
25 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Indie Artist Of The Week: Shawn Brown - Go (Prod. By Swiff D)
26 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Don't Call It A Comeback: Will Smith Says He's Recorded 7-8 New Songs With Kanye West (Video)
"HELL YEA! I'd rather listen to Will ALL day before I listen to this new BS Rap! I'm for it and I'll buy a few of his CD's to give em to my nephews (but they'll probably throw it away & bump Chief Keef, smdh)"
33 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy