DAMM NOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT DIS NEGGA!! HE THA POSTER BOY FOR HOMO-SENSUALITY!!

Tags: HOE, HOEsquilla, HOMOSENSUAL, MANTI, TOE-KNEE, sanwiches, shoestrings, yay-O

Views: 1537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We got n***** who scared to put up a pic tryna clown n***** with a pic up? Lmao where they do that at? Close this thread u dumb ugly a** n**** ROFL ..this 1thug guy thinks he's cool on the internet but don't realize he a clown ..idiot..if anything this thread showing that 1thug is the fruit..but like I said lol he too much of a clown to realize it haha ..all he talk about is some g.a.y. s***

lmfao i feel u rell...i only talk s*** cause i do have my pic up but u gotta admit lol....look at that pic say it aint fruity as f*** lmaooo even taco said yeah LMFAOOOO

skeered to put a pic up?? negga i put a video and pics of myself up.... wit guns IN HAND and I POSTED SEVERAL OF MY PAY STUBS UP...NOW THAZZ REAL!! i live in tha world erryday...i do tha same shet online dat i do off line...ya neggaz caint say tha same shet in tha streets that ya say online wit out catchin a flat tire!!
pedophiles LIKE YOU put they pitture on tha innernet ALL DAY LONG to lure kids, SO DAT MAKE THEM REAL?? i laff at you coward tellin what a real negga do!! aint no prerequisite for bein real, EXCEPT TO DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU GON DO!! im not gon jeapordize my BREDD for tha innernet...i make good paper and iss not gon stop!!

THERE YOU GO BETCH NEGGA RELL!! you post a video of ya self and any water pistol you got!! then pop shet COWARD!!

aye rell iss MORE FROOTY TO WONDER WHAT A NEGGA LOOK LIKE!! you more then suspeck negga...me personally, i dont wonder what none ah you coward neggaz look like...i dont give a fat rats azz...but if you lookin like to wong foo imma clown you!!
Hoe Killa (Coughs) Catfish

you real neggaz know...i posted up my pay stubs wit my info blacked out but iss MY SHET...aint nobody else done that!! and when i done it...broke neggaz was like yo thazz fake, iss ya pops check stubs...and all that coward shet!!
im not braggin on my doe...cos my shet is small compared to real rich neggaz!! but i get mine!! ya SLOW LORIS AZZ neggaz is selly as a shet...if you think puttin a pitture of ya face online make you REAL!! child rapists put they pics up online all day long and that aint real...go to tha 46th precenct if you wanna seen my mug shot!!

if you fuggin wit HOE SQUILLA after you seen dat pitture he took, then you gotta questun ya own sensuality!!

any negga see dat pitture and fugg wit dude is more den suspeck!! even his own pops qwestun him daily boutt his lack of gettin betchez!! his pops got werried when he turnt 21 and still dint bring no betchez to tha house to sleep in tha bottom bunk...

no negga in my hood would chill wit a negga lookin like dat...we would put hands and feet on dat NIKO AZZ negga!!

thazz tha type negga you take his bassetball.... or take his bike and never give it back!! or give it back wit two flats after he cry real tears wit snot drippin for hours aboutt how his pops gonna whoop him bad if he dont come home wit it...

This homo thread lol.. If any one of you f*** commentin on my picture can find ONE gay or homo comment from me... I'll gladly delete my account
It's not dat serious hoe! Just enjoy da roast! Truth hurts.... But ur pose look mad hhhhoooommmooooo! 1 thug funny as fucc
You got dat shet right...of course iss a homo thread....we talkin bout HOE SQUILLA....aint no choice but to be homo!! Stay flamin you duck face negga!!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Wedder liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
6 minutes ago
Sandrasparks replied to Sandrasparks's discussion Fuse TV Names Its Top Rappers With Comic Book Names !!
"YO...."
12 minutes ago
Dane Anderson commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"Agreed. He basically didn't analyze the situation enough before taking action. A black kiddo was sitting in the slim seat behind them, being included!"
23 minutes ago
Deebo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"i dont see them being racist i see a black kid like my n**** netguruinc said"
25 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"Let it be clear this is just one situation caught by TMZ...Dude might very well be an excelent father to his child(ren)"
26 minutes ago
willielee22 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"N***** at they best."
29 minutes ago
Ashton Keith Williams liked NewMusic's blog post Turk FT. Swazy & Emani Da Made Woman - Get Money Stay Real (Prod. by Josh Did That)
30 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"G-Unit2014...There is a lot of wisdom layed out in your opinion but i don't think all of it applies to this particular situation. You could be right about maybe Scrap didn't notice the other black kids. Then still I think he handled it…"
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy