DAMM NOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT DIS NEGGA!! HE THA POSTER BOY FOR HOMO-SENSUALITY!!

Tags: HOE, HOEsquilla, HOMOSENSUAL, MANTI, TOE-KNEE, sanwiches, shoestrings, yay-O

Views: 1613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damm!!
damm!!
damm!!
the b**** a** n**** is a homo real f**** talk. Say somethin about me hoegorilla il fire shots in yo a** and ul start to feel sleepy p**** boy. diss comin ur way k***

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

thats what i said to ur moms when she cudnt get my d*** hard u f***** so i beat her blacc a**

Meanwhile, me and 20 other n*ggaz ran a proper train on your trailer park wh0re of a mother. She LOOOVES her some BLACK PIPE. Afterwards we kicked her teeth in.

u mad n****? i know you bump dat cocaine wars album n****, tough guy s*** is ur moms favourite track off the album

But seriously devil. THIS is MY FAVORITE track of ALL TIME.

hahahahahaha' look at that pic smh...that niggah' is GAY GAY GAY!!!

rofl thats the gayest pic eva posted on thisis50

that niggah' showed us he was a flamin' homosexual in that otha thread...
hahahah think bout it ''flames'' and that sweet as picture AND HE FROM WASHINGTON STATE HELL YEAH HE HOMOSEXUAL....

That n**** fresh than a m*********! Two fagg0ts in this thread that love to check me out, and a retarded photoshop rapper lol... G.A.Y. And 1DUMBRETARD y'all really wanna talk about me with those sorry excuses for photos? Lol... This n**** G.A.Y. B.I.T.C.H. came in here joinin 1DUMB's parade quick... Talkin bout GAY GAY GAY lol how many n***** you check out today?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

SOZE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"and yet stll... neither nicki nor meek answered drake!!!"
51 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"She'll be apologizing later like Meek.. They have to reach to sell units these days"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"Miley should hop on a Back to Back remix with Drake"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"I really don't think that Nicki was serious and this is being blown out of proporiton"
1 hour ago
Black Bauer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"Sex tape or gtfohwtbs"
1 hour ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The MTV VMAs (Video)

Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The MTV VMAs (Video)

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump During an interview with The New York Times last week, Miley Cyrus, gave her opinion on the recent Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift spat…

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy