DAMM NOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT DIS NEGGA!! HE THA POSTER BOY FOR HOMO-SENSUALITY!!

Tags: HOE, HOEsquilla, HOMOSENSUAL, MANTI, TOE-KNEE, sanwiches, shoestrings, yay-O

Views: 1616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damm!!
damm!!
damm!!
the b**** a** n**** is a homo real f**** talk. Say somethin about me hoegorilla il fire shots in yo a** and ul start to feel sleepy p**** boy. diss comin ur way k***

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

thats what i said to ur moms when she cudnt get my d*** hard u f***** so i beat her blacc a**

Meanwhile, me and 20 other n*ggaz ran a proper train on your trailer park wh0re of a mother. She LOOOVES her some BLACK PIPE. Afterwards we kicked her teeth in.

u mad n****? i know you bump dat cocaine wars album n****, tough guy s*** is ur moms favourite track off the album

But seriously devil. THIS is MY FAVORITE track of ALL TIME.

hahahahahaha' look at that pic smh...that niggah' is GAY GAY GAY!!!

rofl thats the gayest pic eva posted on thisis50

that niggah' showed us he was a flamin' homosexual in that otha thread...
hahahah think bout it ''flames'' and that sweet as picture AND HE FROM WASHINGTON STATE HELL YEAH HE HOMOSEXUAL....

That n**** fresh than a m*********! Two fagg0ts in this thread that love to check me out, and a retarded photoshop rapper lol... G.A.Y. And 1DUMBRETARD y'all really wanna talk about me with those sorry excuses for photos? Lol... This n**** G.A.Y. B.I.T.C.H. came in here joinin 1DUMB's parade quick... Talkin bout GAY GAY GAY lol how many n***** you check out today?

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Famuyiwa Emmanuel OluwaSegun updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Quit Hatin commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ciara Hits Future With $15 Million Slander Lawsuit Over Comments Criticizing Her Concerning Their Son *UPDATE* Future Considering Filing A Counter-Suit (Video)
"Get dat b**** my n****. These hoes taking s*** too far over some tweets. Oh she big mad. Freedom of speech"
2 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Gets Roasted By Twitter After Tweeting "Bill Cosby Innocent!!!!"
"he innocent for real tho ... they f****** up his reputation ...straight out the blue"
3 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ghostface Killah Clowns Martin Shkreli For Price Hike Of The Drug Daraprim & Dissing Him *UPDATE* Shkreli Reacts. Ghost Talks To Fox News "He Has No Respect For Life" (Video)
"GFK retaliation video was terrible... The women were IGNORANT AS HELL Ghost holds an L for that and then the white dude is going to erase him off of his own album handing Ghost the biggest L of 2016"
6 minutes ago
Dat n**** marley commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ciara Hits Future With $15 Million Slander Lawsuit Over Comments Criticizing Her Concerning Their Son *UPDATE* Future Considering Filing A Counter-Suit (Video)
"Future top 5 out right now period. U n***** just gotta be hating or something"
9 minutes ago
Emmanuel Leke commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rachel Ray Loses It When She Realizes 50 Cent Is Her Mystery Guest, Says He's Her Biggest Crush. He Talks About Being Starstruck By Meryl Streep, Being A Miley Cyrus Fan & More (Video)
"What people don't understand is Fif is a very cool guy if u f*** with him but if u don't that's when he turns into something else"
10 minutes ago
Emmanuel Leke liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rachel Ray Loses It When She Realizes 50 Cent Is Her Mystery Guest, Says He's Her Biggest Crush. He Talks About Being Starstruck By Meryl Streep, Being A Miley Cyrus Fan & More (Video)
11 minutes ago
LilGrimey5Star liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ciara Hits Future With $15 Million Slander Lawsuit Over Comments Criticizing Her Concerning Their Son *UPDATE* Future Considering Filing A Counter-Suit (Video)
16 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy