I know in interviews 50 said the album is dropping in July but we don't even have a song from the gangsta grillz mixtape thats suppose to drop before the album. July 2 isn't that far away is 2 months enough time for the mixtape and the album?

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nope. They will probably push it back to the Fall/Winter again. Definitely don't see it coming now since CB's Fortune is dropping on the 3rd.

Photobucket

G-G-G-G-g-G-g-G-g ... NO.
it'll probably be pushed back.
50 is definitely putting pressure on himself waiting so long to release music. I hope his next album is as good as Get Rich or atleast the Massacre.
no doubt, stakes is high this time. he hasn't had a #1 album since the massacre, its the last shady/aftermath/interscope joint, and he is once again in the underdog position.
Hopefully he is inspired to make the best music he can and he should have alot to talk about this time.
the album aint coming out no time soon it will one day thoe lol
I hope its before I get old lol
HE AINT PROMOTING THE ALBUM COZ HE DONT WANA BRAG. HE SAID HE IS ADDRESSING ISSUES ON THE ALBUM THIS TIME. JULY 2 GO COP THAT 'UNTITLED' ALBUM
#SK
No comments about 50's next album dropping Neverbuary 32nd?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Marvin Bernard commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
"Funny that the ladies show Sambo no love"
4 minutes ago
MONEYMINK shared their photo on MySpace
6 minutes ago
MONEYMINK shared their photo on Google +1
9 minutes ago
MONEYMINK shared their photo on Facebook
11 minutes ago
og303watts liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
14 minutes ago
Dub liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
15 minutes ago
lotbuck liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
21 minutes ago
joe cool commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
"BANKS SAID HE WORKING ON HIS SOLO S*** HOPE TO HEAR IT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER BANKS !!!!"
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy