I know in interviews 50 said the album is dropping in July but we don't even have a song from the gangsta grillz mixtape thats suppose to drop before the album. July 2 isn't that far away is 2 months enough time for the mixtape and the album?

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nope. They will probably push it back to the Fall/Winter again. Definitely don't see it coming now since CB's Fortune is dropping on the 3rd.

Photobucket

G-G-G-G-g-G-g-G-g ... NO.
it'll probably be pushed back.
50 is definitely putting pressure on himself waiting so long to release music. I hope his next album is as good as Get Rich or atleast the Massacre.
no doubt, stakes is high this time. he hasn't had a #1 album since the massacre, its the last shady/aftermath/interscope joint, and he is once again in the underdog position.
Hopefully he is inspired to make the best music he can and he should have alot to talk about this time.
the album aint coming out no time soon it will one day thoe lol
I hope its before I get old lol
HE AINT PROMOTING THE ALBUM COZ HE DONT WANA BRAG. HE SAID HE IS ADDRESSING ISSUES ON THE ALBUM THIS TIME. JULY 2 GO COP THAT 'UNTITLED' ALBUM
#SK
No comments about 50's next album dropping Neverbuary 32nd?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

msn commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post #WCW Presents..."Coco Francesca"...Everyone Is Going "Koo Koo" for Coco!
"100k"
8 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post She's Home! Remy Ma Has Been Released From Prison. *UPDATE* Remy Remains Jailed For A Rules Violation
"Update: Hold Ya Head Up MA"
16 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
♫♪TheKingofChaOps♫♪ BerlinWest20 updated their profile
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fredo Santana - Walking Legend (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Oh yea rap skills....Bhwaaahahahaha...STOP"
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fredo Santana - Walking Legend (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Talking 'bout getting these checks and still out trappin, The mixtape concept, the titel and cover...the nerve thinkin ppl would wanna follow your steps live yo life or not wanting to live a better life...SON YOU WACK!!!"
2 hours ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post YG X Montreality: Says 2Pac Is Still Alive, Hip Hop Belongs To The West Coast, Remembers Nate Dogg, Talks His 1st Job & More [Video]
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on NewMusic's blog post M.O.P. - 187 (Prod. By Fizzy Womack. Scratches By DJ Premier)
"Real hip hop right here"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy