Impending Government Shut Down: This is all but the Beginning of the End!

Were talking about people going without food as the Military will stop receiving Checks after this week

the Small Business Administration will stop making Loans causing Small Businesses to Stop paying their employees

The NAtional Institute of Health will stop taking new patience the possibility of people dying because of not receiving the proper care is highly probable

Not to mention Federal Home Loans will be put on Hold

People will be homeless

The IRS will stop processing Tax returns

This S*** is heading on the fright train straight into the ABYSS

Whos going to be the first Sub Human to try and give me the TelePrompter Version of whats HAppening?

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all under the watch of obama aswell fishy sh!t...blame it on the 1st black President it will be. lol
Dont get too wrapped in the Whole race thing

Hes an Agent of Zbigniew Brzezinski founder of the trilateral Commission for David Rockefella

Nothing more

He takes his orders from him
Yep i think we all know who's really pulling the strings behind this B/S...
illuminati
church still free?
lmaooo

That wont help u bro
lol
lmaoooo
it might not help you but it done already helped me fam
look dude like I said you're a good poster until you get on this paranoia steeze.

I also want to point out that I don't believe for a second your profession is what you say it is. You aren't smart enough, and I dont mean that as an insult I'm just pointing out that you shouldn't lie. You spell words wrong way too much. The National Institue of Health will quit taking "patience"? So they're going to get tired of waiting? Or they are going to quit accepting patients? In every thread you spell some easy word completely wrong and you never use the correct orm of "your", I'm assuming you're probably between 7th grade and 9th grade or so.

Like I said when you arent trying to talk about your "profession" or how the world is ending you are a good poster, it's nothing personal you just need to realize that no one believes you and stop acting crazy lol
Interesting conclusion too bad you're wrong

Im a fast typer so i always mispell words with out referencing Spell Check

Im not writing my Thesis on this Forum last time i checked

I dont have to prove anything to anyone on a forum

My profession isnt much of any importance to anyone on here last time i checked

as far as my intelligence goes i dont think i would have gotten into NYU with out scoring a 730 on my GMAT

but who cares anyway
lmao im glad sumone else see's he just a ''big-talker''

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CoolJJJ. updated their profile
3 minutes ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"GET THIS: Work by Atilah. Listen now: http://sclk.co/s7jtpi via @SoundClick"
7 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby's Interview On Her Show Over Rape Allegations
"Queen Latifah was told to do this in order to keep her show on the air especially by the gay community I say she should have him on the show bill cosby is already guilty before proved innocent."
13 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby's Interview On Her Show Over Rape Allegations
"@pandaemonium he is the comedian who was in Philly at an live comedy show who told jokes about bill cosby and in bill cosby hometown and got all this started"
15 minutes ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"*Feel the heat*: SellingDreamz by Atilah. Go to: http://sclk.co/s7jz8s via @SoundClick"
16 minutes ago
SoundBOI commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Says Photographer Accusing Him Of Theft Is A Liar Who Was Harassing His Child
"photographers are vultures and they need to start charging them with invasion of privacy or stalking or something.."
28 minutes ago
LApride50 liked corentin's blog post LeBron Who?! Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Posterize Rasual Butler!
31 minutes ago
Joe Nathan Craig Jr shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy