How is that 50 tweet, saying the song is official or a single??
1) He is saying he hates that a song of his was leaked.
2) He tells you that he likes the song (Most artist will say that no matter what. (Except Lupe lol)
3) He says that the ONE song he gave Interscope leaked. Basically claiming that they don't give a s*** and that they possibly had a part in it leaking.
4) It's clear from the tweet that Interscope didn't like the track and s*** was scrapped. (We heard about this song weeks ago.).. You can also tell that from past tweets that he has had problems with them recently regarding his upcoming album/music..
5) It was 100% clearly a song he did for this album though (I figured it was for Black Magic).. But Interscope clearly didn't like it so it was cut..
I don't like this song (I actually like the beat a little but overall it just doesn't sound that good).. How can anyone, gather from those tweets that this is a single or an official album song? It was supposed to be, yes, but it's pretty clear that it's not anymore.
I re-did the thread. Overall my main thoughts behind the original was correct (It was a leak and isn't official) but I added some extra s***.