You wasted a Jeezy 16 on this ? Put him on a track with Snoop Lion ?? Lmaoooooooo Wow im givin up like this song sounds so outdated smh.. Like WTF ?? Like every single this dude has put out for this album has been a disapointment.. they have been album fillers not HITS ! This the s*** he go release on the 10 year aniversery of GRODT HUH ???? ARE YOU F***** SERIOUS ???

Where's your in da club ? Where's your candy shop ? Where's your "Hate it or Love it ? Your I Get Money or F*** it your Baby by me ?

This n**** just flopped with Em & F***** Adam Levine on da same F***** TRACK LMAOOOOO

I have no hope for this album no more.. i mean with a title like Street King Immortal i've shoulda known betta.. Just scrap this s*** like black magic & go make ya money in boxing & QVC Fif.. it's ova

Views: 6891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your buggin' track is fire
Im not feelin it
fif doesnt need to sale album so fif do u what does fif no man want and album that out dated like GRDT then go back to 2003.. plus 50 features are always on point for the most part go down the catalog
this already sounds out dated - 50 is the one who keeps bringing up GRODT in every interview - that's why he will never grow as a artist - he stuck in the past - like Jay-Z said u want my old sh** then buy my old albums
s*** is trash 50 need to work on his lyric game
ok now your wrong, i stated plenty of times Encore is his worst album of all time, Recovery is poppy but it was dope because it had meaning behind those tracks. and to you guys saying Drake is wack, you won't be saying this once 50 gets him on a track, MARK MY WORDS. as for the new song, it's lukewarm at it's most. there's nothing replay worthy of it, i'll listen to New Day over Major Distribution any day of the week.
it's commercial rap but it's not that wack, aside from that dumb b!tch Rihanna's voice lyrically it's not that bad.
Look at your idiot a**, when Marshall makes poppy/commercial music it's okay and you say it isn't wack

When 50 does it though you go on a rant and you call it wack, hell you call every thing 50 does wack. If 50 would've made love the way you lie with the same exact lyrics you'd call it trash. FACT

BTW yayo he never criticizes game's music either
New Day is commercial rap, and i like it way more than My Life & this wack a** Jeezy/Snoop joint. sh!t sounds so forced i'm not even laughing at it. i'm dead serious, sh!t is weak. Street King Immortal's whole process has been lackluster. the majority of songs we heard are terrible
not that i remember, i might of said why he was using the same exact beat as A. Keys but i never called that song wack.
Sorry Yayo but im ridin wit Flash on this s***.. da song is weak
I have a feeling if this song doesn't get a good response Interscope will push the album back. Lets not forget this is the 4th single...

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy