You wasted a Jeezy 16 on this ? Put him on a track with Snoop Lion ?? Lmaoooooooo Wow im givin up like this song sounds so outdated smh.. Like WTF ?? Like every single this dude has put out for this album has been a disapointment.. they have been album fillers not HITS ! This the s*** he go release on the 10 year aniversery of GRODT HUH ???? ARE YOU F***** SERIOUS ???

Where's your in da club ? Where's your candy shop ? Where's your "Hate it or Love it ? Your I Get Money or F*** it your Baby by me ?

This n**** just flopped with Em & F***** Adam Levine on da same F***** TRACK LMAOOOOO

I have no hope for this album no more.. i mean with a title like Street King Immortal i've shoulda known betta.. Just scrap this s*** like black magic & go make ya money in boxing & QVC Fif.. it's ova

Views: 6840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2-chains and Jay-z like 47 do your homework rick ross mid 30's
its a hot song, dont know why he put snoop on there but the beats hot, i like fiftys flow on it and it was an above average verse but too short, jeezys verse was much better he kills it, good song overall
Troll
Why you hatin on snoop? Its a dope track. I don't know why you want all these little f*** on the album. Drake? Who cares if he sells records. He's a wine spritzer drinking homo. All these new cats on the album would be super weak. I don't give a f*** about hits cause they only for people who NEED to sell cause their well being depends on it. Beat is sick and they all went off on it so why you trippin?
These fools are DESPERATE for a drake feature
Dude is wack as f***. His bars and flow is s***** and he sounds like he got raped by everybody in young money.
lol
He's from Canada, what do you expect?
Cause that's what 50 needs to have a hit.. Drake >
Drake is a** cheeks dude. You want him repeating the same 2 words in that homo a** voice of his. No liiie no liiie no lieeeieeeieeee. That s*** is weak man. Drake ain't never had a dope line in his life always talkin bout buying his friends s***. Gtfoh.
drake rhymes like juvey prison....NO BARS!!
What I dont get is why do people want 50 to stoop to FatJoe and Busta levels and ride the coat tails of the youth, 50 makes his music for his fans not to be accepted by these new n*****.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy