You wasted a Jeezy 16 on this ? Put him on a track with Snoop Lion ?? Lmaoooooooo Wow im givin up like this song sounds so outdated smh.. Like WTF ?? Like every single this dude has put out for this album has been a disapointment.. they have been album fillers not HITS ! This the s*** he go release on the 10 year aniversery of GRODT HUH ???? ARE YOU F***** SERIOUS ???

Where's your in da club ? Where's your candy shop ? Where's your "Hate it or Love it ? Your I Get Money or F*** it your Baby by me ?

This n**** just flopped with Em & F***** Adam Levine on da same F***** TRACK LMAOOOOO

I have no hope for this album no more.. i mean with a title like Street King Immortal i've shoulda known betta.. Just scrap this s*** like black magic & go make ya money in boxing & QVC Fif.. it's ova

Views: 6900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo son u really think drake is the best rapper out there. Let me guess you rock skinny Jeans to that n**** drake is soft like ur moms titties. That n**** sings get a clue and get some street credit ya heard .... Str8 loccccccc queens NYC what's cracking cuz
it seems like all u haters do is stay on thisis50 and talk about his MUSIC and his CAREER on his WEBSITE. then say hes done? if hes done whys he in ur mouth so much?
the worse part is that u talk about his NEW music all the damn time. i admit i havent downloaded any of his new s*** since the lost tapes but 50 isnt a new rapper hes already established even with little promotion he'll still sell 100k just based off his international status..
he has sold more overseas than jay z...
u big fool to say this. don't ya have ears.
Hey wait a minute Did u forget that u on 50 page? Every time he makes anything im a true fan...u should go and re-evaluate all the hits this man has put out, believe me its not over for 50
lol @ the random profiles postin'....
^^^
Yeah like who is all these new n***** ???
you faggots think you're the only people that have accounts on thisis50 that can make comments or leave their opinion? lol... everyday you prove more and more what losers you are... lol #TeamPowerPuff FIF'S BUTT BOY and STILL G.A.Y. no life havin n*****
This could be a good sign.

It might mean the site is about to pop again.
I haven't been to sprung on anything 50 has put out in the past couple years...he needs to get back to that OG 50 s***...his new stuff is lacking something...I still got love for 50 tho.
after biggie and pac there is 50 Cent.. i never seen nun of there n***** do wat 50's done.. ur jus a hater in da flesh.. Drakes da best???? n**** please he's good but not the best.. he is not there most relevant either... 50 Cent.. Meek Mill.. and Big Sean are da most relevant in da game rite now
F*** N**** if you a 50 fan just for music at this time kill yourself.... I love the brothers hustle. ..
first your a hater. 50 has been putting good quality music since new day and This is the sound 50 should be IN TACKED with. I RATHER HEAR 10 BISD ALBUMS THAN A HYPED MEEK, ROSS,WAKA, KEEF, 2 CHAINZ.. NOW THAT IS S***** MUSIC
SKI WILL E A LEGIT ALBUM 250K FIRST WEEK LEAST AND MORE WORLDWID. SORRY HATER GUNIT BRAND WILL CONTINUE TO EXPAND THROUGHT THE NATION LOOK AT THE OTHER THREAD THAT COMPARE ROSS BS VS CAREER JUST WITH SKI ALONE HE WILL S*** ON THEM...END OF STORY GOOD BUY!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 2 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Ali liked Ali's profile
12 minutes ago
Ali liked corentin's blog post 50 Cent Talks New ‘FRIGO’ Deal on Late Night w/ Seth Meyers
15 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"@marcus you must be retarded! Black people build this country so we ain't running no where! We gonna stay here & fight back like real ones do."
1 hour ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Black ENTREPRENEURS GET NO RESPECT EVEN IN 2014."
2 hours ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"I don't have a clue as to why you wont HELP me"
2 hours ago
BIG AL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"What goes around comes back around !!!"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy