How many people think Lil Wayne and YMCMB f***** up hip hop?

Everybody lets lil wayne get away with anything first kissing birdman, the women jeggings, & now this fruity clothing line & he's suppose to be a blood.

Views: 2690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Made in America! The powers that be want all young black men to think, feel, act, and reason like this fool.
Yea he's f****** up the generation coming up with this wack s***

Grown a** BLOOD

Ahh stop hatin.. These n***** look clean yo.. Im f***** wit those boots lil twist rockin yo
If thats what you want to call it im tired of these clowns f****** up hip hop
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU ARE A F A G THAT'S WHY
what in gods name is that
That's mic's style, u ain't know?

basically.....and the youth is being infected to wanna be like this dude.....

yeah their programmed to like YMCMB cause thats all you hear on the radio

it's true.....
when they run out of new stuff to play, they start playing older music from them like people wanna hear that sh*t when they really don't

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merc liked Merc's profile
18 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly's blog post was featured

Lil Cease & Mafia Dons - Riding For The King (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)

The Notorious B.I.G.'s legacy lives on through Lil Cease. The Brooklyn, New York rapper links with the Mafia Dons, formerly known as Junior M.A.F.I.A., for a new mixtape entitled Riding for the King. Stream and download the project. …See More
20 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly posted a blog post

Lil Cease & Mafia Dons - Riding For The King (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)

The Notorious B.I.G.'s legacy lives on through Lil Cease. The Brooklyn, New York rapper links with the Mafia Dons, formerly known as Junior M.A.F.I.A., for a new mixtape entitled Riding for the King. Stream and download the project. …See More
23 minutes ago
Henry_corp commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea Ft. Rita Ora - Black Widow
"hard"
27 minutes ago
Dub liked NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea Ft. Rita Ora - Black Widow
36 minutes ago
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"Lmao at dumbasses in here.do yall know what independent status is? Means he can sell 50k and be caked up. Hes shittin on the rap game. While yall favorite mainstream artists are gettin raped for their pockets hes caked up and his music is better…"
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy