How many people think Lil Wayne and YMCMB f***** up hip hop?

Everybody lets lil wayne get away with anything first kissing birdman, the women jeggings, & now this fruity clothing line & he's suppose to be a blood.

Views: 2816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea me to
The same way only about 4 or 5 out of 20 ppl ever dropped anythin on g unit and ppl said they were runnin the game
50 banks yayo buck game all dropped SUCCESSFUL albums while in g-unit that's more than ym
YMCMB got pointless n***** on the label like gudda gudda, lil chuckie, jae mills, shanel, and some others
Hell no ... Only 4 n***** in g unit dropped successful albums .... Yayo was never certified plat so he dont count ... And u damn sure kno if u was on that label that time and u did anythin less then plat u failed ... Now out of them 4 n***** they had 40, i mean 14 n***** or in other words ten other n***** who was tax write offs .... Now if u compare them stats to 3 out of lets say 14 n***** whos currently on ym that are successfully, then ur really not too well off ... And @youngslim 50 had pointless n***** like MOP, the jackie chan n****, shawty lo, and mase so wats ur point?
Minus that Jackie chan n**** MOP and shawty lo had success on their own when have you seen or heard a gudda gudda song on tv or the radio
"YMCBMMG"? You can't even spell it right...
Lol. Clown.
Yeah no s*** ymcmb is f****** trash! But these soft a** gen y's can't get enough of emo-rap and hip-pop! Very disappointing considering 50 and Ye revived Hip hop in 03, even kanye gone wack wit his clothes, although he backs it up with good music! #SK
Yea I hope in the future hip hop will get better and not worst cause its been at a all time low for awhile
Young Money the one dropping all the hits. If anything they the one keeping it alive.
its not hiphop hits though they make hiphop look lame as f***

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Kevin S. commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Bout Time!!!"
1 minute ago
Daphenous Reid commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyemiah Supreme - 2 On (Remix) Listen/Download
"Whatever happen to Precious Paris"
3 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyemiah Supreme - 2 On (Remix) Listen/Download
"Ah; I have to play this again to know if it is good or not!"
5 minutes ago
BIGSOLO shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
6 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
"Lol that's cuz you HOT N**** LOL"
7 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post 16orBetter Ep. 29 - Cooper, Duce Motherf*ckin Rivas, Chase, Jay Smallz - TI50
"First dude is nice, the third guy had like 7 minutes too himself; he minds well been the only rapper on this episode!"
8 minutes ago
Timur commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"i dont f*** with you classic for me"
8 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
8 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy