Hmm.. Notice On The Main Page How They Didn't Refer To Ross As Officer Ricky.. BREAKING NEWS!!! DA BEEF IS OVER

This n**** 50 ant stupid he knows ross is winning right now

Working with dre (one of his mentor)

Name the hottest MC in da game

RF has more downloads than big 10

Yup.. 50 sees this s***.. he has no other choice but to honor it

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol this is a retarded thread
He knockin on the door don't LET DA DEVIL IN!
Yea cuz 50 makes all the blogs on the front page
But gives out orders. .

IS HIS F***** SITE DUHHH!
50 doesnt approve blogs or features them
50 doesn't even know that this site exists. You really think he knows what is put up on here? He has other, more important things to worry about. Kids are dumber then I thought.

finally.....it was boring a** beef after a few months.....

now can we please stop making 100 million threads about Rick Ross comparisons.....

YEAH DOES ROSS HAVE A VIDEO GAME WHERE U GET TO PLAY AS THE N**** RUN AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLEAND BLOWING THINGS UP??? NAH BUT 50S GOT TWO OF THOSE!
lol^^^
OK I've sat back and read enough, is Ricky the hottest rapper in the game right now, I'ld say the top 5 but come on music is being judged by the kids...(AN EX-C.O WE'RE TALKING ABOUT)...name 1 rapper who was hot in 2003 thats still hot right now (ZERO) NOT EVEN JAY-Z IS WHERE HE WAS IN 2003, KANYE DOESNT EVEN GET THE SAME PUB HE GOT IN 2003 AND LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT..UHM UHM THE GREAT EMINEM IS EVEN AN AFTER THOUGHT IF WE'RE JUDGING TODAYS MCS. So while William is hot today at the end of the day that buzz is gonna die out and he will still not have 1 platinum album no achievements no worldwide fanbase to keep him relevant. And please dont fix ur mouth to say Wayne cus that n**** was having his lyrics written by Gillie Da Kid during Carter 1.
Rozay stay wining
This "fake beef" has been over for 2 + years now. Give it a rest...

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Trevor liked NewMusic's blog post Scarface - No Problem (Official Music Video)
9 minutes ago
Landon Marks left a comment for Landon Marks
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
dee commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Los Talks Writing For Diddy; New Project; Revolt; Freestyles - TI50
"Los dope and one of the few rappers that could really freestyle off the top of the head"
36 minutes ago
Fabio liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Requests That Watchers Be High When Tuning In, Talks Keyshawn Johnson's Domestic Violence Arrest, Says Adrien Broner Is Gonna Flip On Floyd Mayweather Jr., Vybz Kartel [Video]
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy