Hip Hop God Done Another Miracle [ Tony Yayo's "Haters" Enters In Top 50 On Urban Radio Chart]

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Hip Hop God Wasn't Featured On Banks Singles.
I been sleepin on this

Pretty nice song
imma post all dem lyrics as best as i can... ill b bacc 1. ERRY TIME BANCO/YAYO/FIF/GUNIT CAMP COME OUT WIT A SINGLE/TRACC.........DEY SHOULD PUT DA LYRICS OUT TOO(JUST LIKE OUTLAW)!!!
Wats so funny about dis is that I hated dis song wen it first came out but after awhile the s*** grew on me and now I think its type hard ... same wit outlaw, although to me the song went from trash to just ok .... now my problem wit gunit songs these days minus lloyd banks BBB, a couple cuts from his album, a few cuts from yayos mixtapes and 50s freestyles is that most of the songs release now has to grow on u ... honestly BBB is the last single from gunit that caught my eye from the get go, the rest of the s**** they released since then as singles have had to grow on me after a couple listens ... idk maybe its just me
^ same here
Who said yayo fell off!!!!where da f*** game @?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nancy Byron posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"Game and his people lame af. I'll say it again that niqqa desperate for record sales."
30 minutes ago
Lisa Deez posted a blog post

KD Young Cocky Partners With Fuse (808 Mafia) for the Latest Single "Walking Check"!

KD Young Cocky makes a return on the radio and club scene with his new single, Walking Check. Giving a vibe that stands out from what we would typically expect from KD, Walking Check is an upbeat party tune produced by Fuse from the popular production team, 808 mafia. The profanity-free party song gives his fans and new supporters a direct opportunity to explore his multifaceted ability to write and make music people can undeniably enjoy. The strong 808s along with a popular snare pattern and…See More
47 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Video: Audio Push Ft. Hit-Boy 'Play Action'

Audio Push Ft. Hit-Boy - Play Action (Official Music Video)

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump Audio Push just released their debut album titled 90951. Here's a music video for Play Action featuring Hit-Boy off of the projec…

Facebook58 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
1 hour ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on NewMusic's blog post The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk - Starboy (Official Music Video)
"LMAO at gay dudes commenting on other dudes extremely valid comments.... defending The Weeknd (cornball) won't land his penis in your mouth"
1 hour ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Dear Beanie, You got knocked out and out on World Star... had you kept your mouth shut the first go round, none of this would've happened and now you are STILL running your mouth"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy