Hip Hop God Done Another Miracle [ Tony Yayo's "Haters" Enters In Top 50 On Urban Radio Chart]

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Hip Hop God Wasn't Featured On Banks Singles.
I been sleepin on this

Pretty nice song
imma post all dem lyrics as best as i can... ill b bacc 1. ERRY TIME BANCO/YAYO/FIF/GUNIT CAMP COME OUT WIT A SINGLE/TRACC.........DEY SHOULD PUT DA LYRICS OUT TOO(JUST LIKE OUTLAW)!!!
Wats so funny about dis is that I hated dis song wen it first came out but after awhile the s*** grew on me and now I think its type hard ... same wit outlaw, although to me the song went from trash to just ok .... now my problem wit gunit songs these days minus lloyd banks BBB, a couple cuts from his album, a few cuts from yayos mixtapes and 50s freestyles is that most of the songs release now has to grow on u ... honestly BBB is the last single from gunit that caught my eye from the get go, the rest of the s**** they released since then as singles have had to grow on me after a couple listens ... idk maybe its just me
^ same here
Who said yayo fell off!!!!where da f*** game @?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BIG SI replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
"Big Si is one of the hottest up & coming Rappers from North Wales in The United Kingdom. He has worked with Hiphop heavy weights DJ Bobcat (producer for 2pac, Eazy E, Ice Cube, Mack 10) Kokane and has been featured on the Core DJ'S as well…"
22 minutes ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"1st"
31 minutes ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"Come to Los Angeles."
31 minutes ago
fan123 commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"HIGH AF LMFAO"
2 hours ago
My Name Is My Name commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"speaking of slow as hell... "he tries to caught the ball""
2 hours ago
SHOT shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago
WHOOOO commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"dude reaction was slow as hell. he tries to caught the ball AFTER it almost hit him lol"
4 hours ago
Ronaldis Delahon commented on NewMusic's blog post Lupe Fiasco Ft. PJ - Mazinger (Prod. By S-X)
"This cat is too underrated to say the least."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy