" i got n***** in the jail system to to back up that prodigy was fu*king homes in jail"

"P IS HIDING!!! IM GONNA SHOW U P GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH HE TRY TO DODGE ME!!"

"nothing hacked P homo y'all"

"prodigy a hider not a rider"

"next time i see u , u getting layer out, on camera!!"

DAMN.
https://twitter.com/#!/THEREALHAVOC

Views: 2737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prodigy has been weird since he came out, we all noticed that...
guess it's official after all, Prodigy was exposing everybody with that book now he's the one who got exposed. stick a fork in him he's done in hip hop.
C sing erry thang u said ^^^^^

lol No shots, but n***** are really stretching trying to involve 50 in this. Just let the situation be what it is.

Havoc phone was stolen CASE CLOSE
Where u gettin DIS info ?
Where's the loyalty? Its crazy how they be riding for each other for over a decade. This industry is really the devil man.
PRODIGY WROTE A BOOK AND SAID SOME F***** UP S***. SO HAVOC TOOK OFFENCE. I GEUSS HE JUST FINISHED READING THE BOOK.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dre-Day commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"I don't f*** with you"
4 minutes ago
Martin liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Webstar Ft. G. Dot & Neek Bucks - Harlem Reloaded (Official Music Video)
6 minutes ago
V.I commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
"They gonna make an example outta him"
14 minutes ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Talk Drake Blessing Their '0 To 100' Remix, Snoop Dogg Giving 50 Cent A Contact High, Dr Dre, Floyd Mayweather, Lloyd Banks' Cooking Ability, OVO Fest Performance, Lil Wayne (Audio/Pics)
47 minutes ago
Young Killah liked Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
53 minutes ago
the236general liked Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
1 hour ago
matt commented on Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
"good track. respect for holdib it down for katrina. may we never forget but... definetely not unit quality before the unit track fo sho . he dug deep in that vault.probably felt good just to get it out and if kidd kidd is happy then im happy ans…"
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"its all good and no the melody in the pkug is classic 50 style we all fell in love with. great ep."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy