" i got n***** in the jail system to to back up that prodigy was fu*king homes in jail"

"P IS HIDING!!! IM GONNA SHOW U P GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH HE TRY TO DODGE ME!!"

"nothing hacked P homo y'all"

"prodigy a hider not a rider"

"next time i see u , u getting layer out, on camera!!"

DAMN.
https://twitter.com/#!/THEREALHAVOC

Views: 2742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonder where this started from
when I first read the tweets I was pretty sure the account ws just hacked but now more and more ppl confirm the story. Pretty sad for hip hop. However, P has been acting kind of funny since he got out of prison.
Bahahahahahhh he said " he said P has been actin funny "

Get it
honestly, there's always 3 sides to a story, 2 opinions + the truth ... so far we only have a rant ..... let's see how this plays out, but if it turns out to be some bullsh*t , than they shoulda neva air out their dirty laundry !!! every family argue and have problems .... and that don't stop friends from remaining friends, or family from remaining family, but lets see how this plays out !
Well apparently the info comes straight from the Pen.
I hear u, but we still don't know what triggered havoc .... there's something behind the scenes that is not out yet, and P probably has some crazy sh*t on havoc that make people think oh sh*ttttt !!! but right now, if you look at most blogs online or news source, everybody is siding with havoc, cause thats the only rant we got from so far .... I just can't believe that this is going on in a legendary group ... thats like jadakiss, styles p, and sheek louch going in on each other, I can't ever see that happening, but than again, I never thought I'll see this happening either ..
Yeah there's always P's side. But this s*** just crazy.
How he'd put him on blast like that.
For something like that.
whoa whoa whoa whoa.....so this is real? out of everybody in the world, i never thought havoc would be the one dissing prodigy....thats coming outta left field...
If we feeling like this, just imagine how the Alchemist is feeling, and the sh*t is that he got love for both of them, considers both his brothers ...
Exactly. Gonna cause a big split between people around them.
Its not squashable.
Obviously Hav dont like F***. If it was a little fight they had that could be squashed easy but Havoc aired homie out.
RIP Mobb deep
Imagine if P signed with MMG

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MAXXMUSIC BLOGG posted a status
"TUNE IN TONIGHT FOR WILD OUT WEDNESDAY---646-652-2160 www.blogtalkradio.com/marleyworld"
2 minutes ago
TCK liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Cover The New Issue Of XXL (Pic)
22 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Cover The New Issue Of XXL (Pic)
23 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted a blog post

MMKpr Files Lawsuit Against Zachary T. Peterson & FlowRising Music & IV Parallels MGMT

MMKpr Files Lawsuit Against Zachary T. Peterson & FlowRising Music & IV Parallels MGMTMMKPR FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST ZACHARY T. PETERSON & FLOWRISING MUSIC & IV PARALLELS MGMT September 30, 2014, Los Angeles, CA  - Melissa Keklak, Founder of MMKpr, a boutique PR & Branding firm located in West Hollywood, CA…See More
34 minutes ago
Peter Nelson commented on NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden Ft. Tsu-Surf & Ransom - Nothing Changes (Listen/Download)
"The first guys has Zero flow. Just blabbering nonsense!"
39 minutes ago
$DMoney$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Dunn Found Guilty Of 1st Degree Murder In Retrial For Shooting Florida Teen Jordan Davis Over Loud Music (Video)
"Justice Served! F***** scum bag, Now he's gotta fight for his life in prison for the rest of his life!!!!!"
44 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Dunn Found Guilty Of 1st Degree Murder In Retrial For Shooting Florida Teen Jordan Davis Over Loud Music (Video)
"He gonna burn in hell aswell"
46 minutes ago
Phenix Beatz commented on NewMusic's blog post The Lox - No Selfies (Official Music Video) Dir. By Dame Dash
"fire Phenix Beatz Original Hip Hop Rap Beats & instrumentals https://www.youtube.com/user/IAmPhenixBeatz"
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy