Young Money leader Lil Wayne is ready to start focusing on retirement and has even announced his final solo effort will be an upcoming Carter IV follow-up.

Weezy F. Baby said dedicating more than 20 years in the rap game fueled his decision.
"I know y'all want me around for a little bit, [but] Tha Carter V is my last album," he revealed. "I've been rapping since I was 8 years old; I'm 30 now. That's a long time, and I like to do so many more things, and when I like to do something, I end up loving to do it real quick. And I love to do something, I'm fully focused on it and it only, and music sometimes is not that 'it.'" (MTV)

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you aint swaggin on nobody in a mothafkin cubicle.
lmao yall n***** having a field day with this w******
IMDA1yallLUV2HATE! HATE harder!
HATE BEIN' A CHAUFFEUR...it's Thanksgiving weekend. Have yourself a turkey stuffed enchilada.

while u at work in ya lil cubicle gettin $7.75 an hour ya gurl at my crib swallowin' my testicles...and oh yeah we got rozay bumpin' in the background she luh dat s***....she said she cant be herself around u cause all u wanna do is blog, bump massacre and stan a 17 yr old rapper when u like 30...hahaha but fucc ymcmb/da cop/tlie da rat/ etc etc!!!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

POSiTiVE A shared their video on Facebook
7 minutes ago
POSiTiVE A updated their profile
9 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Gets Kylie Jenner's Name Tattooed On His Arm (Pic)
"Putting one of the kardashians tattoos on your body is like excepting the mark of the beast son, you done fu cked up nukka.....lol"
15 minutes ago
Landon Marks left a comment for Landon Marks
43 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
43 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy