GUNIT TAKEOVER!!!!!!! YOUNG BUCK VIBING TO FIF LOST TAPE (THE SHIFT ... ITS COMINNNNG)

AHHAHA fif has the game on lock

GGGGGG UNIT

props to BIG Deeep for posting it first

Views: 2103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol @ "What track Banks on?.." "Banks aint on that m*********"
"No way..."
"...and what about YAYO"
"NOPE."
lmao even buck realizes
Ive always said, BBB "Bring Back Buck"
Buck rockin' a gucci hat and puffin on kush so i guess he aint too broke now is he?
Lmaoooo
A GIRLS GUCCI HAT U SEE THE SHORT VISOR ON THAT THING LOL
hahaahahhahaaahah
the guy is homeless for godsake
NVM BUCK WAS PROBLYED DRUGED UP AND FEINING WHEN HE SPAZZED OUT ON 50 CENT
Time for that buck hologram
def agree bro ... the old g unit is def done ..... banks look like he was older than fif .... young buck has a big face now .... i bet kidd kidd has more cam presence than him .... tony yayo is the only realest nikka left on that crew....
u deserv it bro ... the only reason why i made this thread was becuzz ur link wasnt workin bro
www.btvsolosoft.com

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

JumpyB. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Done Deal: Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree To Mega-Fight
"Wow. ChasinDatPaper using tmz as a credible source. LOL."
8 minutes ago
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
20 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
20 minutes ago
Just Flow commented on corentin's blog post Jay Z Set To Buy One of Spotify's Biggest Rivals For $56 million
"Spending money for the opportunity to make more money tomorrow."
26 minutes ago
Just Flow commented on corentin's blog post Jay Z Set To Buy One of Spotify's Biggest Rivals For $56 million
"@Sizzurpurple That's why it's called an investment."
28 minutes ago
AJB4 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dr. Dre Says He Never Set Up A Meeting With Suge Knight To Squash Beef The Day Of Fatal Hit & Run
33 minutes ago
RexGdubb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dr. Dre Says He Never Set Up A Meeting With Suge Knight To Squash Beef The Day Of Fatal Hit & Run
"Dre a sell out b**** but i will say this no onechas time for the past sugeneeds to move on and stop being a medis gsngster."
36 minutes ago
Banko commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobbi Kristina Brown, Daughter Of Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown Found Unresponsive In Bathtub At Her Home (Video)
"@Beastmode X TRUTH"
45 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy