GUNIT TAKEOVER!!!!!!! YOUNG BUCK VIBING TO FIF LOST TAPE (THE SHIFT ... ITS COMINNNNG)

AHHAHA fif has the game on lock

GGGGGG UNIT

props to BIG Deeep for posting it first

Views: 2105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol @ "What track Banks on?.." "Banks aint on that m*********"
"No way..."
"...and what about YAYO"
"NOPE."
lmao even buck realizes
Ive always said, BBB "Bring Back Buck"
Buck rockin' a gucci hat and puffin on kush so i guess he aint too broke now is he?
Lmaoooo
A GIRLS GUCCI HAT U SEE THE SHORT VISOR ON THAT THING LOL
hahaahahhahaaahah
the guy is homeless for godsake
NVM BUCK WAS PROBLYED DRUGED UP AND FEINING WHEN HE SPAZZED OUT ON 50 CENT
Time for that buck hologram
def agree bro ... the old g unit is def done ..... banks look like he was older than fif .... young buck has a big face now .... i bet kidd kidd has more cam presence than him .... tony yayo is the only realest nikka left on that crew....
u deserv it bro ... the only reason why i made this thread was becuzz ur link wasnt workin bro
www.btvsolosoft.com

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

City commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Sell Him 'The Life Of Pablo' Exclusively
"Oh never mind you said 18 dates I take that back it was not that stupid of a comment"
7 minutes ago
City commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Sell Him 'The Life Of Pablo' Exclusively
"@matt dude stop posting lol half the stuff you post are st8 up stupid... If that 25 million number is accurate for the yeezus tour than chances are it was a flop"
8 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
54 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Aims To Dominate The Fashion World. Seeks $100 Million In Backing
"i can see the business side though 100 million for a clothes line that looks like its worth1 dollar and a couple stops to a dirty thirft store. Kanye trying to pocket 100 mill. and make everyone else look like they havent had a meal."
1 hour ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Aims To Dominate The Fashion World. Seeks $100 Million In Backing
"This is a first-class fail!! kanye gay a** trying get an additional 100 million for people to look like homeless hobo jedi and sh*t. I wouldnt pay one penny for any of his stuff but i hope someone pays him to keep his gay homeless ideas to himself!!"
1 hour ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Photo Of The Day: 50 Cent x Omari x Kim Kardashian x Kylie x Caitlyn x Khloe x Lamar Odom + More Spotted Supporting Yeezy Season 3
"damn nice pic"
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Photo Of The Day: 50 Cent x Omari x Kim Kardashian x Kylie x Caitlyn x Khloe x Lamar Odom + More Spotted Supporting Yeezy Season 3
"U mad cuz I hustled harder than u? Ya I sold weed x yayo cooked my own Crack stole cars lots of em anything I could get my hands on. I grew up in a very poor black part of toronto and I'm sure it was no different than however u grew up.…"
1 hour ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Photo Of The Day: 50 Cent x Omari x Kim Kardashian x Kylie x Caitlyn x Khloe x Lamar Odom + More Spotted Supporting Yeezy Season 3
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy