GUNIT TAKEOVER!!!!!!! YOUNG BUCK VIBING TO FIF LOST TAPE (THE SHIFT ... ITS COMINNNNG)

AHHAHA fif has the game on lock

GGGGGG UNIT

props to BIG Deeep for posting it first

Views: 2105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol @ "What track Banks on?.." "Banks aint on that m*********"
"No way..."
"...and what about YAYO"
"NOPE."
lmao even buck realizes
Ive always said, BBB "Bring Back Buck"
Buck rockin' a gucci hat and puffin on kush so i guess he aint too broke now is he?
Lmaoooo
A GIRLS GUCCI HAT U SEE THE SHORT VISOR ON THAT THING LOL
hahaahahhahaaahah
the guy is homeless for godsake
NVM BUCK WAS PROBLYED DRUGED UP AND FEINING WHEN HE SPAZZED OUT ON 50 CENT
Time for that buck hologram
def agree bro ... the old g unit is def done ..... banks look like he was older than fif .... young buck has a big face now .... i bet kidd kidd has more cam presence than him .... tony yayo is the only realest nikka left on that crew....
u deserv it bro ... the only reason why i made this thread was becuzz ur link wasnt workin bro
www.btvsolosoft.com

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: 50 Cent - I'm The Man (Live In NYC) [TI50]
"Fif needs To bring back them old unit days and drop mixtape after mixtape"
9 minutes ago
Rell commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Sentenced To A Minimum Of 90 Days House Arrest For Violating His Probation. He Must Wear An Ankle Monitor & Can't Work During That Time *UPDATE* Video Added
"Real s*** he dumb I rather do the rest of my Time then 6 more years of probation the same s*** you here for he not a street dude and none around him f*** Nicki she gotta wait for me I'm not taking that deal wtf he crazy lol yea f****** frauds…"
11 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Sentenced To A Minimum Of 90 Days House Arrest For Violating His Probation. He Must Wear An Ankle Monitor & Can't Work During That Time *UPDATE* Video Added
"If u wanna settle for that meme s*** that's cool. I had a good laugh 2 but I'm not used to 50 just takin a W or handing out an L. I'm used to g-unit being f***** beasts and murdering the other rappers career so they can't eat no…"
24 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Texas Thief Gets The Sh!t Kicked Out Of Him & Gun Taken By Homeowner (Video/Mug Shot)

Texas Thief Gets The Sh!t Kicked Out Of Him & Gun Taken By Homeowner (Video/Mug Shot)

thisis50.com

Kevin Mitchell Gonzales (Mug Shot) Video After The Jump (Houston Chronicle) A Longview, Texas resident thwarted a home invasion Monday. Mugshots of the al…

Facebook24 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 10 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked NewMusic's blog post Boosie Badazz - A Problem (Official Music Video)
55 minutes ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week
55 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy