GUNIT TAKEOVER!!!!!!! YOUNG BUCK VIBING TO FIF LOST TAPE (THE SHIFT ... ITS COMINNNNG)

AHHAHA fif has the game on lock

GGGGGG UNIT

props to BIG Deeep for posting it first

Views: 2063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol @ "What track Banks on?.." "Banks aint on that m*********"
"No way..."
"...and what about YAYO"
"NOPE."
lmao even buck realizes
Ive always said, BBB "Bring Back Buck"
Buck rockin' a gucci hat and puffin on kush so i guess he aint too broke now is he?
Lmaoooo
A GIRLS GUCCI HAT U SEE THE SHORT VISOR ON THAT THING LOL
hahaahahhahaaahah
the guy is homeless for godsake
NVM BUCK WAS PROBLYED DRUGED UP AND FEINING WHEN HE SPAZZED OUT ON 50 CENT
Time for that buck hologram
def agree bro ... the old g unit is def done ..... banks look like he was older than fif .... young buck has a big face now .... i bet kidd kidd has more cam presence than him .... tony yayo is the only realest nikka left on that crew....
Thanks for the props
u deserv it bro ... the only reason why i made this thread was becuzz ur link wasnt workin bro

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

WrKofArT liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
2 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Complete Mess: Donald Sterling Sues The NBA. Doc Rivers Likely To Quit, Chris Paul Thinking Of Boycotting If Sterling Owns The Team Next Season [Video]
"you n****** better get in line when a jew tells you..."
2 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Signs Real Madrid Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo As The 1st Client To His New Sports Management Firm [Video]
"no fking way! CR takes a loss for this one lmao!"
2 hours ago
billy bob commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post 16orBetter Ep. 23 - Moe Money, Verbal Phantom, Stef ta Def - TI50
"Moe money was dope when jack said "it only gets better" I believed that lying a** n**** then verbal phantom gets on and half way through his verse I stopped watching so to the other dude whose name is in the title if you're dope blame…"
3 hours ago
Essino-Dub commented on NewMusic's blog post 2 Chainz Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson In 'Thriller' Inspired Music Video For 'Freebase'
"It's cool to see that people still put creativity in their music videos"
3 hours ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LL Cool J Performs 'You Already' Ft. Troy Ave, Talks New Album 'G.O.A.T. 2,' Features From Loaded Lux, Uncle Murda, Raekwon & More [Video]
"Legendary! !!!!!"
4 hours ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
4 hours ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy