GARBAGeeeee.. And jah rule wack is hell for jumpin on dat s*** after wut 50 did to his a**.! n***** its becuz of 50 u went from eating lobster to now eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches mutha f

RICK ROSS TRYNA REVIVE JA RULE FROM THE GRAVE..HAHAHA fail

Views: 43

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so after 6 yrs
50 now made 150 milll a year net worth 350 milll
nd ja got exiled from hip hop nd try come up wit the same s*** who shot etc
fck jarule thats wack

wow
wtf? Ja was ill? Neva that. That n**** was wack as f***. Be real
This s*** out hot as f***. I hate everybody turn they back on Ja Rue just because he had beef with 50.
f*** a c.o
real s*** my n****.
I'm surprised Khaled isnt on it screaming "We the best!"
Ja will suck a frog d*** if he could have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
Ja will suck a frog if hecould have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
i dont give a s*** wit knowone say i love jarule and 50 cent hopefully they can do somthing one day,yall n***** on 50 site fronten,keep that s*** real and stop dickeaten the man cause yall on his site yall the same n***** that was on ja d*** before 50 came out,so f*** yall fake a** n***** and i mean that s*** smmfh the game crazy.
n***** is fronten jarule will always be a legend just like 50 will yall the same n***** that got or will ask for a jarule autograph or a picture.
lmfao jarule a legend for trying to steal dmx flow

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
2 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
2 minutes ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo x DJ Envy: Talk Banks Originally Being On Kanye West's 'Clique,' New Solo Albums, 'Cold Corner 3,' 50 Cent's Work Ethic, Funny Ma$e & 50 Stories + More (Audio)
"It's Good Too See These Dude Answers Questions Without 50 Answering All The Damn Questions"
6 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby's Interview On Her Show Over Rape Allegations
"That's why Queen Latifah will never be OPRAH. LOL. Scared as f*** to disobey her bosses or she just too p****."
10 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amanda Bynes Released From Mental Hospital Despite Her Doctor's Objections
"There's nothing wrong with Bynes. She bought strangers expensive items. That's being mental? Shoplifiting, that's mental? Sarcastically stated that her dad had a microchip implanted on her brain, that's mental? This b**** is just…"
12 minutes ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on corentin's blog post T-Pain Performs 3 Songs Live Without Auto-Tune!
"He's The First To Do The Autotune s***"
16 minutes ago
Castro_Dollaz_1thugs'_owner commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Chief Keef - Back From The Dead 2 (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"QuEeNsFiNeSt your iq has to be insanely low son"
16 minutes ago
Castro_Dollaz_1thugs'_owner commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Lust? Madonna Literally Gets A Taste Of Nas In The Studio (Pic)
"QuEeNsFiNeSt your a pure fug boy i can tell"
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy