GARBAGeeeee.. And jah rule wack is hell for jumpin on dat s*** after wut 50 did to his a**.! n***** its becuz of 50 u went from eating lobster to now eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches mutha f

RICK ROSS TRYNA REVIVE JA RULE FROM THE GRAVE..HAHAHA fail

Views: 41

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so after 6 yrs
50 now made 150 milll a year net worth 350 milll
nd ja got exiled from hip hop nd try come up wit the same s*** who shot etc
fck jarule thats wack

wow
wtf? Ja was ill? Neva that. That n**** was wack as f***. Be real
This s*** out hot as f***. I hate everybody turn they back on Ja Rue just because he had beef with 50.
f*** a c.o
real s*** my n****.
I'm surprised Khaled isnt on it screaming "We the best!"
Ja will suck a frog d*** if he could have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
Ja will suck a frog if hecould have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
i dont give a s*** wit knowone say i love jarule and 50 cent hopefully they can do somthing one day,yall n***** on 50 site fronten,keep that s*** real and stop dickeaten the man cause yall on his site yall the same n***** that was on ja d*** before 50 came out,so f*** yall fake a** n***** and i mean that s*** smmfh the game crazy.
n***** is fronten jarule will always be a legend just like 50 will yall the same n***** that got or will ask for a jarule autograph or a picture.
lmfao jarule a legend for trying to steal dmx flow

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nelly On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Beef: "It's Kind Of Hard Talking To A Guy Who Hasn't Graduated From High School" [Video]
"@Master he's talking about graduating from high school BS! Not an actual diploma"
4 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post YG X Montreality: Says 2Pac Is Still Alive, Hip Hop Belongs To The West Coast, Remembers Nate Dogg, Talks His 1st Job & More [Video]
"Can't say hip hop belongs to West coast because California is the only one putting out the music m"
7 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nelly On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Beef: "It's Kind Of Hard Talking To A Guy Who Hasn't Graduated From High School" [Video]
"Floyd May weather time is coming and it's going to be UGLY! !!!!"
9 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Parties At New Crib With Kendall & Kylie Jenner. Trey Songz & Tyga. Neighbor Says Stay Off His Property Or He'll Shoot [Pics]
"Whatever buddy. If you're Chris Brown's neighbor, you're rich. You ain't shootin nobody just for stepping on your grass."
9 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
13 minutes ago
NathanaeL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post YG X Montreality: Says 2Pac Is Still Alive, Hip Hop Belongs To The West Coast, Remembers Nate Dogg, Talks His 1st Job & More [Video]
"interview starts off with him and school Perfect."
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy