GARBAGeeeee.. And jah rule wack is hell for jumpin on dat s*** after wut 50 did to his a**.! n***** its becuz of 50 u went from eating lobster to now eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches mutha f

RICK ROSS TRYNA REVIVE JA RULE FROM THE GRAVE..HAHAHA fail

Views: 42

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so after 6 yrs
50 now made 150 milll a year net worth 350 milll
nd ja got exiled from hip hop nd try come up wit the same s*** who shot etc
fck jarule thats wack

wow
wtf? Ja was ill? Neva that. That n**** was wack as f***. Be real
This s*** out hot as f***. I hate everybody turn they back on Ja Rue just because he had beef with 50.
f*** a c.o
real s*** my n****.
I'm surprised Khaled isnt on it screaming "We the best!"
Ja will suck a frog d*** if he could have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
Ja will suck a frog if hecould have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
i dont give a s*** wit knowone say i love jarule and 50 cent hopefully they can do somthing one day,yall n***** on 50 site fronten,keep that s*** real and stop dickeaten the man cause yall on his site yall the same n***** that was on ja d*** before 50 came out,so f*** yall fake a** n***** and i mean that s*** smmfh the game crazy.
n***** is fronten jarule will always be a legend just like 50 will yall the same n***** that got or will ask for a jarule autograph or a picture.
lmfao jarule a legend for trying to steal dmx flow

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
1 minute ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Joy liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Elle Varner Performs 'Don't Wanna Dance' On The Queen Latifah Show (Video)
7 minutes ago
Joy liked Thisis50 TV's blog post 50 Cent Talks Power; The Beauty Of Independence EP; Ahhh Sh*t Record - TI50
14 minutes ago
Tall Shon (TS) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cheapskate? Waitress Claims Floyd Mayweather Jr. Left Without Tipping On $25K Bill The Day After Earning $32 Million
"You dont have to give them anything. No one is looking at the service she provided could have been bad. F*** that s*** you dont have to give them anything."
21 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cheapskate? Waitress Claims Floyd Mayweather Jr. Left Without Tipping On $25K Bill The Day After Earning $32 Million
"The new trend to let the world know which celebrity didn't pay for what she should be bless she has a job. Just for her posting this he shouldn't give her a tip it could be an honest mistake"
24 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy