GARBAGeeeee.. And jah rule wack is hell for jumpin on dat s*** after wut 50 did to his a**.! n***** its becuz of 50 u went from eating lobster to now eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches mutha f

RICK ROSS TRYNA REVIVE JA RULE FROM THE GRAVE..HAHAHA fail

Views: 50

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so after 6 yrs
50 now made 150 milll a year net worth 350 milll
nd ja got exiled from hip hop nd try come up wit the same s*** who shot etc
fck jarule thats wack

wow
wtf? Ja was ill? Neva that. That n**** was wack as f***. Be real
This s*** out hot as f***. I hate everybody turn they back on Ja Rue just because he had beef with 50.
f*** a c.o
real s*** my n****.
I'm surprised Khaled isnt on it screaming "We the best!"
Ja will suck a frog d*** if he could have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
Ja will suck a frog if hecould have his r n b career back so he's settling 4 the officer ross
i dont give a s*** wit knowone say i love jarule and 50 cent hopefully they can do somthing one day,yall n***** on 50 site fronten,keep that s*** real and stop dickeaten the man cause yall on his site yall the same n***** that was on ja d*** before 50 came out,so f*** yall fake a** n***** and i mean that s*** smmfh the game crazy.
n***** is fronten jarule will always be a legend just like 50 will yall the same n***** that got or will ask for a jarule autograph or a picture.
lmfao jarule a legend for trying to steal dmx flow

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Why would 50 give meek any time, he catching Ls all over, the jobs already done"
33 minutes ago
Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on Lloyd Banks's blog post Lloyd Banks - AON : LIU (All Or Nothing : Live It Up) [FREE DOWNLOAD] [TI50]
"Lyrically, can't be fuked with, but some of these beats are just noise, too much going on when you that lyrical, lyrically, I'm mind blown"
41 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on NewMusic's blog post Dej Loaf - Beef N Broccoli (Audio)
"Zero fux"
50 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"@my comment...somehow you failed to filter through that brain that beans didn't even know he was on a diss song, stay d*** chasing"
51 minutes ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"It'll be some s*** if beanie Sigel get fif on a track cause at the end of the day meek threw shots at 50"
1 hour ago
Lisa Deez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
YK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Drake watched this interview with a smile on his face"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy