GAME BEGS FOR MERCY DUE TO 'R.E.D.' LEAK, "DON'T DOWNLOAD! WE ONLY GOTTA ANOTHER WEEK!"

West Coast rapper Game's long-awaited R.E.D. Album has suffered an unauthorized leak, prompting the Interscope Records artist to ask his fans to refrain from downloading the project in its entirety.

Game reminded fans his latest slew of new music should keep them satisfied until the LP hits retail outlets next week.
"I see tracks off R.E.D. leaking.... Lotta love coming my way. Thanks, but if if u see FULL album don't download ! We only gotta another week," he tweeted August 16th.
"From "Purp & Patron" to "Hoodmorning" to "Daytona 500" yall should have enough music to hold yall over for another week. #DoNotBootlegRED"
"If you listen to "Daytona 500" 10 times inna row it will be next Tuesday when u done ha ha" (Game's Twitter)

Views: 1142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I DL'ed it. Its hot! I will buy it
THE GAYME dont have to worry about me DOWNLOADING it im waiting for a GOOD ALBUM & RAPPER by hte names of APATHY & HONKEY KONG
LOL I love you dude

Seriously, you're the definition of a hater.

It entertains me Lmao keep doing your thing you low life piece of s*** :) 
are you talking to me ??
I will have AQUAFINA or ZEPHYRHILLS to beat yo a** (lol)
Lol Yeah Man I can't wait for that s*** to drop/leak hope it lives up to expectations listend to the snippets on YouTube sum of it sounds dope so see how it goes this Gayme album as wit all Gayme albums ain't got alotta replay value 1,3 tracks I'd bump for a while then I forget or stop carin don't listen to em anymore lol
Sorry, i wasn't checking for this s*** anyways.
wow lol!
They'll be givin' them out for free outside the stripclub in compton.
Hardest Rapper Out . Clikk itHardest Rapper Out .Clikk It
Attachments:
The UndergroundThe Underground
Attachments:

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Mistro Beatz shared their video on Twitter
1 minute ago
flo commented on NewMusic's blog post ILoveMakonnen Ft. Drake - Tuesday (Official Music Video)
"I can't get Jiggy with this Sh!T"
3 minutes ago
Brooklynskillz posted a blog post
17 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Single] Chella H (@ChellaChicago) - Am I Wrong (Freestyle)

Check out Chella H deliver swaggy street presence to Nico & Vinz's killer track "Am I Wrong" hit the jump for more!! Contact Chella Hwww.ChellaH.comwww.ChellaChicago.comwww.Twitter.com/ChellaChicago…See More
35 minutes ago
NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
45 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy