g-unit stans curtis jackson Is done! rip fif you got rich and stop trying lmao

five-0 album jul 3 2012 is gonna flop hard s*** will sell 90k-1200k
whoo kid and game is kool with each other
banks rather chill with /mmg/goodmusic/ym/dipset n***** rather to chill with a jealous hoe a** n**** like five-0

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

90k-1200k
^You Dreaming, 30-50k First Week.
Shut the f*** up LX the PRINCESS
Big K.R.I.T and Curren$y have applied pressure to 50. If he doesn't beat their fw #'s, then get concerned. 50 must debut higher than Big K.R.I.T who currently holds the #5 spot. Its gonna be a HOT summer ya'll....
lol you make it sound hard to sell more than 40k. But naw it is gonna be hard with no promotion. I support 50 going against interscope but not promoting the album is just crazy
precisely yo. no promo and digital release only???

yeah... Yeah.... YEAH.. YEAHHHH!!!!!

50 Career Been Done For a Long a** Time He should Just Give Up retire He Knows it and Interscope knows it! their know point of him of making music anymore nobody f*** with 50 no more he hasn't been the same since 08 losing to Kayne nd he took alot of L's in past few years musically

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Thomas Gorran commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Mama - Summer Sixteen (Official Music Video)
"If she had not used someone else's Title, and music, this might have been NICE!!"
9 minutes ago
dredai commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake Says He Sold 630,000 Copies Of "VIEWS" In One Night
"Congrats Drizzy"
11 minutes ago
Steve POST commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beyonce's New Album 'Lemonade' Projected To Sell 500K+ 1st Week. Will Grab Top Spot On Billboard 200
"F*** that racist b****"
19 minutes ago
George Dj-indeed Turner posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Ms JJ Diamond posted a blog post

Drake , Future Coming to Maryland

Drake and Future is Coming to ‪#‎Maryland‬ August 19, 20, 2016 Put ‪#‎MsJJDiamond‬ on stage ‪#‎Hosting‬ and ‪#‎performing‬ with them at the ‪#‎VerizonCenter‬ ‪#‎Baltimore‬ help me get my sales up on the remix ‪#‎BigRings‬ ‪#‎Drake‬ , ‪#‎Future‬ , #MsJJDiamond www.msjjdiamond.com https://play.google.com/store/music/album……See More
1 hour ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on NewMusic's blog post Freeway - Hot As Ice (Official Music Video)
"Check Out Free Way Live on Www.MrArchersNyC.com"
1 hour ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked NewMusic's blog post Freeway - Hot As Ice (Official Music Video)
1 hour ago
Steve Hamilton commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"this guy has hate with envy for those who do something or anything with a career where his so called career is to talk smack and act a radio in the booth lucky these industry cats care about being sued other iwse this dude will be keeping his gums…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy