g-unit stans curtis jackson Is done! rip fif you got rich and stop trying lmao

five-0 album jul 3 2012 is gonna flop hard s*** will sell 90k-1200k
whoo kid and game is kool with each other
banks rather chill with /mmg/goodmusic/ym/dipset n***** rather to chill with a jealous hoe a** n**** like five-0

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

90k-1200k
^You Dreaming, 30-50k First Week.
Shut the f*** up LX the PRINCESS
Big K.R.I.T and Curren$y have applied pressure to 50. If he doesn't beat their fw #'s, then get concerned. 50 must debut higher than Big K.R.I.T who currently holds the #5 spot. Its gonna be a HOT summer ya'll....
lol you make it sound hard to sell more than 40k. But naw it is gonna be hard with no promotion. I support 50 going against interscope but not promoting the album is just crazy
precisely yo. no promo and digital release only???

yeah... Yeah.... YEAH.. YEAHHHH!!!!!

50 Career Been Done For a Long a** Time He should Just Give Up retire He Knows it and Interscope knows it! their know point of him of making music anymore nobody f*** with 50 no more he hasn't been the same since 08 losing to Kayne nd he took alot of L's in past few years musically

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"Crazy a** b****! Smh"
2 minutes ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"50 lm at The Shelter but this ain't 8 Mile.whatsup..will you help us??please."
23 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"Damn, she looking nice too. Too bad she's a loco chica."
29 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Shawn Fonteno Talks To Jack Thriller About Becoming Franklin Clinton In Grand Theft Auto V, His Fight W/Ice Cube, Kam, DJ Pooh Holding Him Down (Video)
1 hour ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"Damn shame. RIP"
1 hour ago
Alex Hill posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alex Hill updated their profile
2 hours ago
Realizm49 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Signs American Apparel Model-Turned-Singer Kacy Hill To G.O.O.D. Music (Video)
"@Columbus, does Kanye strike you as a dude who jacks moves? Why can't he just like a white b**** for her fashion sense and talent, he's all up in that s***. Kanye could give a f*** what T.I. does."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy