ma fucca a nobody

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

V6 better b hot
You dislike him cuz he got beef with 40 glocc?
^^^ yes + he can't rap fo s*** his style wacc to me
IMO bank$ don't need features & if he do want em all he need is yo gotti/ Gucci/flocca / or wiz ... But fucc a school boy q ! Rather hear future / 2 chainz wit bank$ on a tracc
Q is better then all those bums f** is wrong with you
He's probably thinking that he can capitalize on Shoolboy Q's younger & newer fan base who may not be as familiar with who Lloyd Banks is, maybe?
Thx fo ur input
but cmon son wat fanbase da new lil jay Rocc & kendricc lame Fans dat were passed on to him after joinin dat hippie group ?!?!?!?? Dat foo a nobody dat got like one song playin on shade 45 ... Which a female carry him on da tracc .. He just a Wacc ma fucca
Have no idea who that is...lol but to his credit I'm usually late on everybody
Fucc 40 Glocc
Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucc losers that make fake profiles
Aye!!!!!!!!!
A$ap Rocky had a crazy dope verse on CC2.....never heard a full tape from Q though, but i think Banks will make it work like he did with A$ap.....
Banks needs to get on a track with Smoke Dza.

Who the f*** is this n**** school boy Q n**** couldn't think of anything better lol

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Kwill33 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Creed Singer Scott Stapp Placed On Psychiatric Hold. Blames Obama For IRS Problems. Believes Someone Is Trying To Poison Him & His Kids Will Be Attacked By ISIS (Audio)
"IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF RICK JAMES, COCCAINE IS A HELLUVA DRUG."
4 minutes ago
Kylizzel commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"He does have that face u wanna hit.lol"
7 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on NewMusic's blog post HI-TEK - Ohio Players Ft. Bow Wow (Shad Moss), Krayzie Bone & Bootsy Collins (Official Music Video)
"You figure this video would be film in ohio and Lil Bow Wow doesn't even rep Ohio like bone, bootsy Collins, and hi tek"
7 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Spotlight..."Panda Supreme"...Embracing Her Dream
"The "ID" she presents is one that leavens me to think I would have some good sex with her. I would try to make her my "shorty", but "I need to cash out" for my type of currency (education and innovation). "I…"
7 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"Tyga ain't sold no 10 mil ww, sotry but I ain't a sheep that swallows everything because its written in an article. ..foh"
8 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 2 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"HOW YOU SIGN A 5 MILL DEAL YO BECOME AN INVESTOR? ..RIDDLE ME THAT....people getting dumber and dummber, he probably signed the deal to endorse them not invest in them....thats like team signing a player to become an owner......you invest your own…"
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy