Are you a FAN of hip hop? Or just a fan of 1 or two hip hop artist.... Are you a fan of hip hop? Or just a fan of who sells the most... Are you a fan of hip hop? Or just a fan of songs that chart high.... We got this nice hip hop forum, yet it seems like most of you are SCARED to talk about the artist and songs you do like... i just don't see how you guys spend so much time and effort blogging about those you don't like or claim to not listen to, over the ones you do.....

Views: 981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!!!

Well, you asked me what I'm feeling right now and this is that next.

Oh in case you're still wondering what a full joint sounds like, lets start from the begining.

Here's DEATH GRIPS full mixtape "EXMILITARY".

feel free to the music you like b...... i'm encouraging heads to post even if it's not my cup of tea.....

VULLLLTTTUUUURRRREEEE

Well...turns out somebody uploaded all the DEATH GRIPS albums to YouTube.

The EXMILITARY mixtape is from 2011.

They released two full length LPs in 2012 with another one rumored to be released this year.

Here's the first official album.

all dat ish is "basura bro" but i see they got a following based on da youtube comments....

Yeah.

I heard the EXMILITARY mixtape in its entirety, but I'm just now hearing THE MONEY STORE.

This is some f*cked up sh*t.

The "hipsters" LOOVE them some DEATH GRIPS though.

Exhibit A.

lol, but i'ma check it all the way out..... certain music u gotta b in the right mindstate for...... sober, can't fuhk wit it.... tipsy or skeed from the trees, might sound like sumting......

LOL.

Trees make damn near anything tolerable. Definately try that.

Don't do nothing hard with this sh*t though i.e. LSD, Diesel, Cocaine, etc.

Might screw you up but permanently.

rule numero UNO, don't do drugs, SELL DRUGS is the motto round my way b....... shieeet, i feel bad for smoking treez, so i only fuhk wit that on and off..... O.G'z round my way didn't play about NOT being in the RIGHT(SOBER) state of mind....

so basically, FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!, songetwrec and i are the only ones who talk about the music we like on a consistent basis????? stop being like dat ya'll.... we have one of the most user friendly music blogs on the net....... get dis ish popping yo.....

there's others.

cats who posted on The Source's Top 50 Lyricists Of All Time thread when it was poppin'. I don't know where they all went though, except D.R.E. he's still around.

key word,consistent basis..... feel me.....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

rusu gabi liked 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
1 minute ago
Besir Esati posted a blog post

Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Performed Live At Emporium On Long Island, NY (Photos+Videos)

Last night G-Unit's own Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks took over The Emporium on Long Island NY.The Talk of New York and the Punch Line King performed hits from their extensive catalog and enjoyed the fans who came to support their music.Check some photos and videos below.…See More
1 minute ago
slowyork commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I., Trae Tha Truth & Troy Ave - Try Me (Grand Hustle Remix)
"ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT HERE VERY FAST http://adf.ly/tHujv"
2 minutes ago
slowyork commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Chainsaw Massacre
"I JUST DOWNLOADED IT FREE HERE http://adf.ly/tHu0H VERY FAST SPEED"
4 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New York City Dr. Tests Positive For Ebola. Mayor Bill de Blasio Tells Residents Not To Be Alarmed (Video)
"O hell no. No trains for me for a whiiiiiiile."
4 minutes ago
slowyork commented on NewMusic's blog post Santos - They Sleeping On Me (Official Music Video) Shot By We Run The Streets
"DOWNLOADED IT HERE http://adf.ly/tHtaM"
5 minutes ago
NEWSKULL commented on NewMusic's blog post Diggy Simmons - Chillin'
"The reason LL COOL J retired... lmao"
8 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy