Fact Of The Day Rick Ross is TODAYS best Gangsta Rapper alive

Real Sh!t

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gangsta rapper no. Best liar alive?? Hands down.

Hahahaha@ him saying he had on 80k watch,this dude was straight lying. I knew dudes who grew up where he's from,he didnt have that sh11t.
so Rick Ross camp is one up(body)on Trick camp?
go kill urself, 50 is making better gangsta music than rick ross. all rick ross has is better beats.
If you call having the same beat on every song better, I agree.
Another thread made by Carla, tomorrow or the day after he's gonna make another 50 thread
oh i thought you had to be a gangsta to be a gangsta rapper
50 the last real gangster rapper there will be
Fact of the day
The thread maker is GAY

you sound a little gay if u ask me gangsters well be round to the sun burn the earth

Ross isn't a gangsta rapper
FACT!!!!!!!!! AINT NOBODY IN MIAMI VERIFIED RICK ROSS AS BEING A GANGSTA. 50 CENT HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS BEING A DRUG DEALER AND A GANGSTA BY EVERYBODY IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS. YOU DO THE MATH.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dial-Tone liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit At House Of Blues In Boston (Photos + Videos)
24 seconds ago
Steve Caissy commented on NewMusic's blog post PRhyme (DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9) - Courtesy (Official Music Video)
"Nice track & video!"
5 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

G-Unit took over the House of Blues in Boston last night! Check out some pics and videos of the show

G Unit At House Of Blues In Boston (Photos + Videos)

www.thisis50.com

G-Unit made a 3 hour performance last night at The House of Blues, Boston. The Unit members: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Kidd Kidd perf…

Facebook5 minutes ago · Reply
Besir Esati's blog post was featured

G-Unit At House Of Blues In Boston (Photos + Videos)

G-Unit  took over The House of Blues, Boston last night. The Unit members: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Kidd Kidd performed their hits from their enormous catalog and also their new music from "The Beauty Of Independence"…See More
8 minutes ago
corentin liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit At House Of Blues In Boston (Photos + Videos)
8 minutes ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tone Trump Recalls 50 Cent Shooting A Too Gutter For TV Philadelphia Hip Hop Reality Show. Talks Mike Knox, G-Unit Philly & More (Video)
13 minutes ago
Joshua Zapata replied to Joshua Zapata's discussion o.d in on nah mean
"being high"
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy