F uck you guys clowin that dude who got shot at the 9er game! That was my cousin you m************!!

I wish I could shoot you m************ in the stomach and see how you like it!

Views: 4067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
Not really f***** a** booty boy Ed. You a suburban b****. You don't know what funk is.

LMAO

SHHSHS THIS NIKKA IS BACK AHAAH WE SHOULD CELEBRATE AHAHHA
BTW SOEMOEN HAS TO CALL FLASH
Once again LMAO!
All jokes aside, this is the biggest self ether in thisis50 history.
bumpidy bump
Classic Ed??

sta ima buraze? where u been bro?

lmao. Is that all you got? This f***** girl gettin hurt feelings cause I kill it on his b**** a**! Bump it all you want silver spoons. The fact remains you're still a f***** a** b**** made piece of s***. My cousin knocks foos out so they gotta shoot him. You stay in your gated community house and blog. Lmfaoooo! Keep crying to mom when you get cyber bullied.
Im bumpin your thread you should be thankin me swifty

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Responds To French Montana's Disses "He Better Keep My Name Out His Mouth," Clowns Fredro Starr, Talks Using Today's Hottest Producers For 'Street King Immortal,' 3rd Season Of 'Power' (Video)
10 minutes ago
King Siddy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michel'le Explains How Suge Knight's Diss Of Diddy At The 1995 Source Awards Caught The Whole Death Row Records Camp Off Guard (Video)
"They didn't look to surprise in the video... It goes to show u that it's more to then wat she said...."
17 minutes ago
Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michel'le Explains How Suge Knight's Diss Of Diddy At The 1995 Source Awards Caught The Whole Death Row Records Camp Off Guard (Video)
"Man if you don't post some new music and cut it out with Alvin n the chipmunks sound alike."
19 minutes ago
Ƒetti Ƭh3 ẄorLD liked Ƒetti Ƭh3 ẄorLD's profile
23 minutes ago
Ƒetti Ƭh3 ẄorLD posted a status
"#BreakItDown ( The Music Movie ) Shot by. @ItsJustEpicB starring @RockMGP x @Fetti_Ova_Hoes #NewMUSIC http://t.co/rSLlIhXqSt"
24 minutes ago
Ƒetti Ƭh3 ẄorLD posted a status
25 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy