F uck you guys clowin that dude who got shot at the 9er game! That was my cousin you m************!!

I wish I could shoot you m************ in the stomach and see how you like it!

Views: 4062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
Not really f***** a** booty boy Ed. You a suburban b****. You don't know what funk is.

LMAO

SHHSHS THIS NIKKA IS BACK AHAAH WE SHOULD CELEBRATE AHAHHA
BTW SOEMOEN HAS TO CALL FLASH
Once again LMAO!
All jokes aside, this is the biggest self ether in thisis50 history.
bumpidy bump
Classic Ed??

sta ima buraze? where u been bro?

lmao. Is that all you got? This f***** girl gettin hurt feelings cause I kill it on his b**** a**! Bump it all you want silver spoons. The fact remains you're still a f***** a** b**** made piece of s***. My cousin knocks foos out so they gotta shoot him. You stay in your gated community house and blog. Lmfaoooo! Keep crying to mom when you get cyber bullied.
Im bumpin your thread you should be thankin me swifty

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Poetic Killa posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: RIZSELFMADE 'Effen Vodka' Ft. ShimmyChoo

RIZSELMADE Ft. Shimmychoo - Effen Vodka (Prod. By Remo The Hitmaker) Listen/Download

thisis50.com

RIZSELFMADE has been delivering banger after banger as of late. He teams up with his artist ShimmyChoo to release a new song about the drink that's taking…

Facebook13 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
16 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on Besir Esati's blog post Watch Nas’s “Obey Your Thirst” Documentary
"@noorizer then been making money off him since illmatic... Him and AZ had a sprite commercial a long time ago... When he raps about Hennesy hes advertising for free so it only makes sense to get a check... I'm not saying your wrong but I…"
19 minutes ago
the enforcer liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Lyfe Jennings vs 50 Cent; New Album; Strip Clubs; Violence; Money - TI50
20 minutes ago
Alamgir Singra posted a status
23 minutes ago
Alamgir Singra posted a status
44 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy