F uck you guys clowin that dude who got shot at the 9er game! That was my cousin you m************!!

I wish I could shoot you m************ in the stomach and see how you like it!

Views: 3899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
Not really f***** a** booty boy Ed. You a suburban b****. You don't know what funk is.

LMAO

SHHSHS THIS NIKKA IS BACK AHAAH WE SHOULD CELEBRATE AHAHHA
BTW SOEMOEN HAS TO CALL FLASH
Once again LMAO!
All jokes aside, this is the biggest self ether in thisis50 history.
bumpidy bump
Classic Ed??

sta ima buraze? where u been bro?

lmao. Is that all you got? This f***** girl gettin hurt feelings cause I kill it on his b**** a**! Bump it all you want silver spoons. The fact remains you're still a f***** a** b**** made piece of s***. My cousin knocks foos out so they gotta shoot him. You stay in your gated community house and blog. Lmfaoooo! Keep crying to mom when you get cyber bullied.
Im bumpin your thread you should be thankin me swifty

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
1 minute ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
1 minute ago
sudath de groot commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2 Chainz - Freebase EP (Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"Make sure to cop that El Chapo 3 when it drops soon"
26 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
"Tony Yayo's El Chapo 3 gonna be better than Future's album"
40 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2 Chainz - Freebase EP (Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"Make sure to cop that El Chapo 3 when it drops soon!! #PassPortGang #ElChapo"
42 minutes ago
Raphenom posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
"I'll never understand why Future blew up."
57 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P's Wife Sonya Miller Wants $67 Million In Divorce Settlement
"She really think she deserves that is what urks my sou l... cause there more b****** like her around here then there are good ones.... a good woman would be fine with one house and enough money to retire... these b****** crazy man.... never in her…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy