Tags: BANKS., LLOYD

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blue Hefner is the man!
tahiry a bad b!tch yo
angela yee is beautiful..
blue heff
@ HOE KILLA STOP INSTIGATING DOG LOL. MAN YOU'ALL DUDES GOTTA GIVE THIS S*** A BRAKE HOMIE EVERY TIME I TRYING TO READ A COMMENT IT'S A CYBER BEEF LOL. LET HIS FANS SPEAK GOOD BOUT HIM DOG HE'S A FAN IT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S GAY MAN. BANKS BEEN BUSTING CHICK DOWN AND HAVING THEM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!! BUT HE BREAK MY HEART AND S***, SO I ROLLING WITH THE P.L.K,IF YOU COMPLEMENT A DUDE IT DON'T MEAN YOU GAY U JUST RESPECT HOW A DUDE GETTING A LOT OF P**** OR EVEN SEEN WITH A LOT. PIMP HAND CHRIS TUCKER VOICE OFF CALIFORNIA SONG LOL.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Thomas Mason commented on Besir Esati's blog post Back To Back Memes. The Internet Is Going In! (Videos/Photos)
"best thing is. so much free promotion. and meek probably the one writing this s*** for drake. they laughing so hard right now"
5 minutes ago
Sidnei Piedade liked Sidnei Piedade's profile
5 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on Besir Esati's blog post Meek Mill Says He's 'Scared to Be Political', Talks Police, Relationship With Nicki Minaj, Joe Budden's Criticism & More
"This n**** scared of politics and just as scared to respond to drake of all people too!! n**** afraid of the n**** that got scrapped by diddy, fail of 2015 in rap for real!!"
8 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Body Cam Footage Of Cincinnati Cop Ray Tensing Killing Samuel DuBose Released (Video)
"This is why I LOVE to hate cops!!!"
14 minutes ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post 50 Cent To Headline 3 Shows in The UK [Details Inside]
14 minutes ago
Ayman Elgadi and BigBoss ENT are now friends
29 minutes ago
MASTER commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post 50 Cent To Headline 3 Shows in The UK [Details Inside]
"Show $$"
30 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy