ed delete ya thisis50, he was right!! haha its 2Chainz Ft 50 Cent - Riot Remix *UPDATED WITH MP3 LINK*

Views: 3298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup bro
I can see every G-unit stan being on 2 Chainz d*** now....smh.

Hahah GTFO here u know what the deal was...Dont make me go to thread and print screen it b****...Dude said 2chainz and gucci mane would be on the track...i dont see no gucci...fk outta here. START deletin ya account fifs no men.

BYE ED!

DELETE YO S*** NOW!!

Why u still here...GET OUT

Lmaoo mf go back some mo cuz i didn't say da track was gonna feature both artists I said maybe 1 of those artists so I Won You Lost Soooo

GET LOST ED!

You : "Sources telling me its da 2 Chainz / Gucci Mane Track!!!!"

Me: "Deal... If the song is ft 2 chainz and gucci i will delete my account...if not..gtfo outta here"

The deal is clear....use youre last few comments wisely i wanna see you gone after today!

"The 2 Chainz / Gucci Mane track "

→/ Meaning 2 Chainz or Gucci not both you idiot!

NAH NAH NAH NAH! NAH NAH NAH NAH! HEYYYYYY GOODBYE!

BYE BYE ED
lmao i dont care what u meant by it...u see the terms i agreed to...50 ft 2 chainz AND Gucci...that was my deal...i aint even gonna make a thread i wanna see u gone discretly.
Lmaoooooo listen here "Ed".. Im runnin da s*** show around dis B**** naw so in order for you 2 keep ur account ima need yu to make a thread publicly apologizing to me & my sources "The Higher Powers" or ima dm correntin in da morning & have him banned yo a** ASAP!

So tell me how u wanna do dis broddeee..

hahaha So what you sayin is if i dont make a public apology you gonna snitch on me in the morning? lmao i knew you were snitch a** b****...im about to expose you to everyone for being a snitch you may aswell delete ur account now ur careers over either way...Oh and whilst your snitchin on me and havin a d'n'm with ur bum boy corentin u can tell him Ed says suck my d*ck!

Heres how this will go down now. You will write up a sincere and meaningful apology for threatening snitch action and personally write it on my profile. I aint gonna embarrass you with that public s***.
Or, you dont apologize and i will expose you to everyone for being the snitch that you are. Balls in your court playa

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Delroy Sebastian commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up [New Summer Heat!!]
"The haters always get shaken up when fif does it and now the unit back there fake rap n****** are scared"
14 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! Gangsta Boo Talks "Witch" mixtape with La Chat

Gangsta Boo Talks "Witch" mixtape with La Chat

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Gangsta Boo for an exclusive interview! Gangsta Boo Speaks on "Witch" mixtape, touring, La Chat & much mor...

Facebook25 minutes ago · Reply
the enforcer liked NewMusic's blog post Willow Smith - 8
27 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

Gangsta Boo Talks "Witch" mixtape with La Chat - TI50

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Gangsta Boo for an exclusive interview!Gangsta Boo Speaks on "Witch" mixtape, touring, La Chat & much more!Download "Witch" - Click HEREFollow @GangstaBooQOM @jackthriller @thisis50See More
28 minutes ago
This5 commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up [New Summer Heat!!]
"This is the GAP BAND - Outstanding beat. One of my fav songs from GAP BAND."
29 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted a blog post

Gangsta Boo Talks "Witch" mixtape with La Chat - TI50

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Gangsta Boo for an exclusive interview!Gangsta Boo Speaks on "Witch" mixtape, touring, La Chat & much more!Download "Witch" - Click HEREFollow @GangstaBooQOM @jackthriller @thisis50See More
29 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"Just hope they don't become Seattle clippers"
30 minutes ago
Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"Hey morons who say "I don't get it". You're the reason why he thought it was ok to say the s*** he said. Lol He said at one point in his rant "they are the enemy". Who was he talking about and what does it mean? Either…"
34 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy