EARTHQUAKE .... TREV WARNED U .. SHIFT STILL IN THE MAKING ....GUNITTAKEOVER

BANger genasis new tape is a banger gggg unit check this song WE GOT THE SUMMER ON LOCK GGGGG UNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ITS ALL ABOUT P**** SPLASH NOW AHAHHAAH ... HATER CANT STOP IT GGG UNIT

do u guyz know what wer goin to do this summer WER GOIN TO BALL BALLIN

and this is for my real nikkaz

shout out to master p

DONT FORGET TO DL THE TAPE

ps: uploadin the rest of the vids

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is 50 on it ???
no bro but at least is rappin the unit .. not like lloyd banks whox rep vsdo n santana
genasis new tape is a problem
Where's the F***** Promotion ??

Thisis50 ? G Unit ?? Are there ?
don count on them bro theyr too lazy ... this tape is dope genasis def got the trap on lock... str8 fireill upload the tops song
bro u gotta check that who to trust joint
Shut the hell up you crazy a** b****

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NathanaeL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Alchemist On Eminem & Battle Rap: "I Couldn't Think Of Anyone On Earth That I Would Put In Front On Eminem That Could Out Rap Him" (Video)
"Andre 3000 better."
7 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Threatens Tyson Beckford Over Karrueche Tran. Model Answers Back With Gun Range Clip (Video)
"Chris get out ur feelings"
18 minutes ago
Them504boyz liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kendrick Lamar - Alright (Behind The Scenes Pics)
20 minutes ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Threatens Tyson Beckford Over Karrueche Tran. Model Answers Back With Gun Range Clip (Video)
"All this s*** over females. So weak, so NOT gangsta. CB needs to spend a few hours listening to the late great Patrice O Neal and get his mind right when it comes to females. Looks like a damn fool and the only winner out of all this is that tadpole…"
23 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
33 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
33 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Alchemist On Eminem & Battle Rap: "I Couldn't Think Of Anyone On Earth That I Would Put In Front On Eminem That Could Out Rap Him" (Video)
"Who cares? They both fagggots"
34 minutes ago
Fake Is The New Trend??? commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joell Ortiz: "I Think Chris Rivers Is Good. But He's Got More To Do Before He's Great. His Dad (Big Pun) Was Great" (Video) Thoughts?
"i f*** with the kid hes dope hes gonna be next"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy