DRAKE (OF YOUNG MONEY) DISSING 50 CENT!?!?!?! in recent interview

Complex: What’s the right way?

Drake: You don’t make stupid internet videos or show people you have too much free time, you just say the right things and they’ll be like, Damn this dude’s a real person and I can relate to that. That can make somebody’s life, that can make somebody’s day, that can be a line that they never forget. So I try to have as many of those lines as possible so that fans feel like Drake isn’t only one of my favorite artists, I feel like he’s one of my friends, he talks to me. That’s one of the benefits of being honest with your music. But some people are scared to do that, too, you know. Because some of their images are built off facade and that’s OK, as long as you can keep it up. But we’ve all seen what happens when you slip up, and that’s a stressful life, I don’t want to live like that. Letting people find out s*** about, printing out my documents and putting them up on Thisis50.com.

Complex: Yes, we’ve all seen how ugly that can get.

Drake: Don’t take my ex-girlfriend shopping for fur coats, please! (sarcastic fear)

http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/02/19/drake-talks-young-money-kan...

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where the diss and sarcastic fear is your own assumption but that wasnt it he saying keep it 100 with your self dont lie to the public like rick ross or you'll end up f***** up like him
he'll always be da lil nicca frm degrassi to me yaaaaay lol lol
o s*** i forgot he was on that show
oooo s***
but i still love him lol lol i only heard to of his traccs but wateva lol
drake can flow and right some s*** for wayne but still look hella homo
yeah drake keepin talkin s*** fif gonna kill ya
lol ppl gon b mad dat drake telling da truth f*** skits and cartoons dat s*** lame as hell anyway
s*** is entertaining u fat b****... f*** u officer ricky
let that n**** keep talkin i want a reason 2 not buy that n**** album...drake mixtape so far was the s***..i plan on buyin his 1st studio album but if talk crazy like this..thats 1 album i dnt have 2 buy
y? dat doesnt make since if u like his music y not buy it because hes telling da truth
loyalty as a fan..c n***** like u mistake loyalty 4 dickridin...if 50 has a problem i have problem wit that artist especially new artist...he dnt f*** wit the unit i dnt f*** wit him...loyalty not dickridin..true fans...imma fan of hip hop 2...but i dnt agree wit drake anyway...its entertainment if 50 has time 2 do s*** like that....n has cash..wtf u gotta say 2 him..its deeper than the streets its stock and bonds
but u like his music u act like 50 is loyal 2 u wtf if its gud music its gud music u da type of n**** g-unit can put out anything u like it expann ur music cuz it aint all da unit

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sam hoody shared their video on Twitter
11 minutes ago
Sam hoody shared their video on Twitter
12 minutes ago
FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fredo Santana - Walking Legend (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Fire!chIRAQ,KILLAnoise!"
12 minutes ago
Mecca Ern posted a status
"Promo for MXMUMBRELLACORP Documentary ....#MXM4LIFE .http://youtu.be/39F6nFI6hIs"
14 minutes ago
Sam hoody posted a blog post

DJ Syryouz - Conquer The Globe Mixtape @Ciljd @258Mafia

CONQUER THE GLOBE MIXTAPE PRESENTS OUR FIRST NEW COMPILATION. AS DJ SYRYOUZ FROM AUSTRALIA DROPS IT TO USA & BACK. WHERE VOL.1 BEGINS THE TAKE OVER STARTS :2014 You may follow Dj Syryouz @ciljd IG - xpynsyv215 Contact for Inquiries E: conquirtheglobeproduction@gmail.comListen & Download…See More
52 minutes ago
NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
54 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man With Rare Disease Sues Shaquille O'Neal, Waka Flocka & Trey Burke For Mocking Him On Social Media
"F*** Shaq and the a******* that made fun of this guy. Seriously, act like f****** adults"
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy