DMX On breakfast club strait talking the truth bout ross and drake

http://rapradar.com/2012/02/23/the-breakfast-club-interviews-dmx/#c...

i dont know why this isnt on the front page, god they move slow here sometimes!

Tags: DMX, common, diss, drake, ross

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^^ and ^^^^^^

yea i see it as a race thing, alot of my white friend bump nothing old s***, but black people like to keep it moving with the new s***. i think this happens because when that old s*** was new, black people play that s*** into the ground, while most white people i know might not even catch on until black people been over a song. kinda like how urban radio would debut a rap song one day, then 3 months later the Pop station finally debut the same song

cosign

its not a race thing, its a musical taste thing
like i said u dont get bored of classic s*** .. new s*** u play few times then on to the next one ..

i listen to meek mill and j cole alot, other then that those other newschool rappers get few plays

c/s
All the new s*** sounds the exact same so really you are listening to the same s*** over and over again.
Lmfao
" is all about the music" FUCC NO it ain't .... c data da difference between REAL ma fuccas & FAKE bitchboiis.. We can't relate to da phonies
fucc da cop
fucc Aubrey
fucc ym/cm
fucc jigga

X is a ma fuccin walking legend

Later, he was open about his feelings towards Rick Ross. X shared that he is not impressed and added that he feels Ross' subject matter is not diverse. 

"I'm just not impressed," he said when a radio personality inquired about Rick Ross' lyrical skills. "He's aight, man. He talks about eating and girlfriends too much. How much can a n**** eat? How much weed can you smoke? Let's talk about something else...I see a whole 'nother side of the coin, son." 

He was then asked if he liked Drake, to which he replied with a simple, "No." He then went further by saying he doesn't like anything about the Young Money emcee. 

"No," he confirmed. "I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his f****** voice. I don't like what he talks about. I don't like his face. I don't like the way he walks. Nothing." 

Fucc jcole( corniest fruitloop eva)

maybe to u, but most people grow and mature and realize its just music and is not that serious. its entertainment. i mean u listen to n***** like oj da jucieman spit that hot garbage cuz u think he's real, but i'd rather bump something that might not be all facts but it sounds good and is entertaining. and unless u in these rappers circles, we dont know how real or what the truth about most of these rappers

U waccc as fucc son so quit it.... Is coo I get it durrs a whole bunch of lames like u n just a couple of real ma fuccas in da world...... Das y da cop is ur #1
fucc yo music if u a cop, rat, fake gangbanger, homo thugz ... We ain't cliccin play .. We jut too ma fuccin real I belong in da 90s era, da music/ hiphop/ rap scene NOW/ Currently discust me .. Ewww leave u wit a sour taste in ya mouth
lol have fun bumpin these so called "REAL" muthafuckas puttin out nuttin but garbage while i listen to good music regardless of where it came from ... William "the cops" Roberts music >> jeezy's "the so called real's" music and William "the cops" Roberts >> Curtis "the so called real" Jacksons music and all them other so called "REAL" artist aint puttin out S*** right now .... as long n***** like Big Sean aint rappin about hammers i'll be iight ... have fun wit garbage music while i enjoy the artist that i like
^^^^ i mean when i was like 15 i might have gave a s*** bout all that real s***, i just want the music now it aint that serious. And i bet if the technology of today woulda been around back in the day, a lot so called "real" rapper woulda had some flaw to discredit their realness
Thats exactly my point bai ... N***** like FUCC OUTTA HURR talkin all that real s*** but he bangin over a comp like boy get real

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy