DMX On breakfast club strait talking the truth bout ross and drake

http://rapradar.com/2012/02/23/the-breakfast-club-interviews-dmx/#c...

i dont know why this isnt on the front page, god they move slow here sometimes!

Tags: DMX, common, diss, drake, ross

Views: 1538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All that s*** get overlooked because you guys let anything slide nowadays. Kissing other dudes, dressing up in women's clothes. Nothing is off limits anymore. Next thing you guys gonna start dickriding gay rappers who rap about suckin d*** because "the beat is hot." GTFOH
I dont know about all that gay s***. I doubt n***** would want to hear about a n**** rappering about sucking d***.
Geeeettt eeemmmm!!!! U got me fallin off da fuccin chair rollin... Notice how da fakes/ bitchboiis TEAM up ... Dey make excuses for actin like groupie hoes lmao!fuccin diccridas!
ross is a crackhead, he get a pass? he sniffs blow, gunplay done sniffed blow on camera why they get a pass cuz its powder and not rock? i dont get it
Coke and crack aint the same s***. Everybody does coke.
wow really bro thats what the world has come too? everyone does powder cocaine?i dont! i sure hope your not black/latino because that same thought process created laws that put black/latino people in jail for 75 percent longer with crack then a white man caught with the same weight in powder. crack was created so that poor people can do coke which was to expensive.
c/s
the whole industry a bunch of crackheads, from the white dudes in the office with the powder cocaine, to the artist in the studio drinkin lean smoking weed, smoking dirty blunts and now popping molly, they all crackheads my brother so yes they all f*** with crackheads
Get em ! U speakin da ma fuccin truth homie
X is my n**** so I'm always rooting for him and will most def check for his album. But that n****'s brain fried.
@Swift-ho cause how u such a ''real niggah'' and u on a drug u supposedly came up sellin'???LOL its just funny how niggahs takin' X's OPINION so hard just cause they hate ross....wasnt he gone join MMG at 1 point ?LOL COPS LOCK NIGGAHS UP NOT CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS...
no he wasn't, he adressed that MMG situation but said he would never sign to them.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Kurupt is a legend. F*** yall talkin bout"
7 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"You can always see the crazy in the eyes"
16 minutes ago
Thomas Gorran commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"DIRTY-BITC# !!!!"
29 minutes ago
Inspired Lifestyles commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"my n**** Kurupt Young Gotti! I remember when he went in on DMX,Ja Rule, & 50 on calling out names"
31 minutes ago
hater squasher commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Yup this n***** from philly"
50 minutes ago
BigNorm commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Kurupt is 67 years old....Get outta here..."
57 minutes ago
Gutta commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Mr. Porter on The Start of D12; Getting Shot + 50 Cent Walks In - TI50
"Where the f*** is Jack at man this b**** boring!"
1 hour ago
charlie commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"aint this dude kurupt from...Philadelphia!?!?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy