DMX On breakfast club strait talking the truth bout ross and drake

http://rapradar.com/2012/02/23/the-breakfast-club-interviews-dmx/#c...

i dont know why this isnt on the front page, god they move slow here sometimes!

Tags: DMX, common, diss, drake, ross

Views: 1515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All that s*** get overlooked because you guys let anything slide nowadays. Kissing other dudes, dressing up in women's clothes. Nothing is off limits anymore. Next thing you guys gonna start dickriding gay rappers who rap about suckin d*** because "the beat is hot." GTFOH
I dont know about all that gay s***. I doubt n***** would want to hear about a n**** rappering about sucking d***.
Geeeettt eeemmmm!!!! U got me fallin off da fuccin chair rollin... Notice how da fakes/ bitchboiis TEAM up ... Dey make excuses for actin like groupie hoes lmao!fuccin diccridas!
ross is a crackhead, he get a pass? he sniffs blow, gunplay done sniffed blow on camera why they get a pass cuz its powder and not rock? i dont get it
Coke and crack aint the same s***. Everybody does coke.
wow really bro thats what the world has come too? everyone does powder cocaine?i dont! i sure hope your not black/latino because that same thought process created laws that put black/latino people in jail for 75 percent longer with crack then a white man caught with the same weight in powder. crack was created so that poor people can do coke which was to expensive.
c/s
the whole industry a bunch of crackheads, from the white dudes in the office with the powder cocaine, to the artist in the studio drinkin lean smoking weed, smoking dirty blunts and now popping molly, they all crackheads my brother so yes they all f*** with crackheads
Get em ! U speakin da ma fuccin truth homie
X is my n**** so I'm always rooting for him and will most def check for his album. But that n****'s brain fried.
@Swift-ho cause how u such a ''real niggah'' and u on a drug u supposedly came up sellin'???LOL its just funny how niggahs takin' X's OPINION so hard just cause they hate ross....wasnt he gone join MMG at 1 point ?LOL COPS LOCK NIGGAHS UP NOT CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS...
no he wasn't, he adressed that MMG situation but said he would never sign to them.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

jBrizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Out Indefinitely. Placed On Exempt List After 2nd Child Abuse Case Surfaces [Video]
"@URKILLER Crackers eh? Us white folks don't beat our kids with weapons you facking idiot piece of low grade hoodrat pigeon shat. YOu dont see white folks acking out like you low grade hoodrats do you?! No wonder yall have no communities. I got…"
51 minutes ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post Machine Gun Kelly - Wanna Ball (Official Music Video)
"Like your mom says. 5 dolla full service!"
1 hour ago
1THUG aka PUT ah HOLE in ya CREW commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post STARZ Renews 50 Cent's 'Power' Series For Second Season
"I like how they done tha 50 cent character....no not canan...nomar is tha real Curtis jacksen role!! Had dat negga wired for surround sound!!"
1 hour ago
Gz-up-hoes-down liked NewMusic's blog post Chris Brown - Studio (L.A. Leakers Freestyle)
1 hour ago
1THUG aka PUT ah HOLE in ya CREW commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post DNA Test Proves Proves Mathew Knowles Fathered 2nd Child While Married To Beyonce's Mom
"Tina mussta stopped givin dat negga tha heddy muffy once house of derrion went official!! so now he out here stalkin them thangs!! Negga came up in tha 60s so he dont beleive in usin rubbers!! Any money bet he got a few more munchkins out here...ol…"
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit - Cosmic Kev Freestyle On Power 99 [Video]
"So dope !"
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit - Cosmic Kev Freestyle On Power 99 [Video]
"That was sick!"
1 hour ago
1THUG aka PUT ah HOLE in ya CREW commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post DNA Test Proves Proves Mathew Knowles Fathered 2nd Child While Married To Beyonce's Mom
"Now errybody know how poppa Knowles got them genital crabs in his mustash!!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy