DMX On breakfast club strait talking the truth bout ross and drake

http://rapradar.com/2012/02/23/the-breakfast-club-interviews-dmx/#c...

i dont know why this isnt on the front page, god they move slow here sometimes!

Tags: DMX, common, diss, drake, ross

Views: 1520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All that s*** get overlooked because you guys let anything slide nowadays. Kissing other dudes, dressing up in women's clothes. Nothing is off limits anymore. Next thing you guys gonna start dickriding gay rappers who rap about suckin d*** because "the beat is hot." GTFOH
I dont know about all that gay s***. I doubt n***** would want to hear about a n**** rappering about sucking d***.
Geeeettt eeemmmm!!!! U got me fallin off da fuccin chair rollin... Notice how da fakes/ bitchboiis TEAM up ... Dey make excuses for actin like groupie hoes lmao!fuccin diccridas!
ross is a crackhead, he get a pass? he sniffs blow, gunplay done sniffed blow on camera why they get a pass cuz its powder and not rock? i dont get it
Coke and crack aint the same s***. Everybody does coke.
wow really bro thats what the world has come too? everyone does powder cocaine?i dont! i sure hope your not black/latino because that same thought process created laws that put black/latino people in jail for 75 percent longer with crack then a white man caught with the same weight in powder. crack was created so that poor people can do coke which was to expensive.
c/s
the whole industry a bunch of crackheads, from the white dudes in the office with the powder cocaine, to the artist in the studio drinkin lean smoking weed, smoking dirty blunts and now popping molly, they all crackheads my brother so yes they all f*** with crackheads
Get em ! U speakin da ma fuccin truth homie
X is my n**** so I'm always rooting for him and will most def check for his album. But that n****'s brain fried.
@Swift-ho cause how u such a ''real niggah'' and u on a drug u supposedly came up sellin'???LOL its just funny how niggahs takin' X's OPINION so hard just cause they hate ross....wasnt he gone join MMG at 1 point ?LOL COPS LOCK NIGGAHS UP NOT CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS...
no he wasn't, he adressed that MMG situation but said he would never sign to them.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records, Issues Statement. Releases 'Tears In The Ocean' Music Video
"@Rome - true. One by one, Cash Money will only be those 3 artists and possibly Birdman doing a rare feature or two."
3 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"We need more Jodeci samples!!!!"
25 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"Woooooooo that Jodeci sample!!!! Jesussssss"
26 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
27 minutes ago
Mi5t4k3 commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"6 God refers to him being the best out of Toronto in the 416 area which is why his album is called View From The 6"
29 minutes ago
RexGdubb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Fires Back At Tyrese: "When You Sh*t Whole Men Come Out Your Gay A$$" (Video)
"Its entertainment i wouldn't take it that serious.Tyrese has bread and spanky tryna make a few ms ya digg?Its no diff when the big mob boss (white men) gets killed by a new comer!"
33 minutes ago
Raphenom posted a blog post

Check Out The Video by JAY JAI Remember You HD via @mymusicmylifebz

JAY JAIRemember You HDVIEW ON YOUTUBE@mymusicmylifebzSentimental, Melodic,Chill Music.. This heart ache love tale,takes you on a emotional pulsing hypnotic reflecting ride thru the mind of Jay Jai Twitter: @mymusicmylifebzGet your next project distributed at @Raphenom.See More
35 minutes ago
Tee - Tee and Big Daddy J are now friends
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy