Leave your comments

what do you think about the situation

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0906051murder1.html

Views: 1871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he was shot long after ghetto quran was made it not like he got shot mad a record then said go listen preme was like 11 when he was arrested

dj snitched

50 got homo bodied

ja dem lied hard 2 bump album sales

listen 2 automatic gunfire

50 refused 2 co operate with police judge signed order of protection
the main reason i dont think he snitched or even dry snitched is cos how come the f***** haters dont even be sayin the s***.. only the stupid haters who dont even have a clue what happened say it.. i mean come on even if he dry snitched his career would be basically over..
WHY IS 50 A DRY SNITCH SOME WONDER? IMMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU... (Copied from dis source: http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?p=13702680)

1. GHETTO QURAN
I WOULD QUOTE THE SPECIFIC LYRICS YET THIS FOOL MAKES THE WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIS HOOD DOPEBOYS THAT ARE STILL PUSHING WEIGHT AT THE TIME.

2. PREME SENDS OUT HIT FOR 50
PREME A DRUG KINGPIN IN QUEENS WHOM IS ASSOCIATED WITH IRV GOTTI AND MURDER INC SENDS OUT A HIT ON 50, AFTER 50 PUTS HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE.
HE GETS SHOT 3 TIMES YET CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN HIT 9 TIMES.

3. 50 RECOVERS AND MOVES TO CANADA

AFTER DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE GETS RAN OUT OF HIS OWN HOOD.

4. 50 RECORDS GUESS WHO'S BACK MIXTAPE
NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MORE INTERESTING ON A SONG CALLED "fu*k YOU". ITS A MESSAGE OUT TO THE SHOOTER WHO SHOT HIM AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOOTING.

"There's a lot of talk in the streets about me N***** know, ain't nothing sweet about me Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?... You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"

PREME= KENNETH SUPREME MCGRIFF
FREEZE= UNIDENTIFIED YET ACCORDING TO OLD GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
TAH TAH= TYRAN MOORE, PREME'S NARCOTICS ASSOCIATE
5. WE FAST FORWARD, JAM MASTER JAY GETS MURDERED
AFTER 50 GOT SHOT HE WAS LATER BLACKBALLED IN THE INDUSTRY BY IRV GOTTI MAKING 50 A LIABILITY. IF ANYONE TRIED TO HELP 50...WELL YOU KNOW.

6. 50 LATER IS QUESTIONED ON JAM MASTER JAY'S MURDER
GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS STATE THE FOLLOWING,

"WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHO HAD SHOT HIM, 50 CENT REPLIED, IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE, THAT HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS"!!!!!!!!! REFERRING TO THE SONG f**k YOU AND NOT GHETTO QURAN IDIOTS!!!!!

7. THAT IS WHY ROSS, CAM, JADA, MURDER INC, ETC. CALL 50 A SNITCH.8. THIS IS WHY 50 HAS TO BULLETPROOF ALL HIS VEHICLES.

9. THIS IS WHY 50 USED TO WEAR A BULLET PROOF VEST WHILE PERFORMING.

10. HE ALSO SNITCHED ON GAME AND RUINED HIS REEBOK DEAL BY TELLING REEBOK GAME IS A GANGBANGER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. SNIIIIIIIITCH. THIS IS WHY THE GAME CREATED THE HURRICANES THROUGH LUGZ I BELIEVE.

PROOF GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS!!!! PAGE 26. PARAGRAPH 52 N*****

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...51murder1.html

i cosign most of these points
u got 10 reasons why but dont even know for real first off #1 is wrong cause everything in ghetto quran was done with when he said those lyrics everything he said in those lyrics those guys were already serving time and if u so upset get off his website its that simple
no bcuz ppl love dude so much he cant do nothin wrong in my book dry snitchin is betta than bein a cop i was jus askin a question with this thread the stans jus came in with they panties in a bunch protectin their god lmao
SO THE SONG DETAILED THE HISTORY OF THE SUPREME TEAM N ALL OF SUDDENT THATS DRY SNITCHING
no he didnt i kno the n***** he f**** wit homie he real
we just have 50 cent haters like dude said if u just listen u would know its funny cause when he first came out he was singing on his hooks but now its a problem and know he dry snitching cause he rappin bout what really happen i guess know adays u have to lie or be soft so the new generation of rap fans can like u s*** crazy
it was already written in the papers and then he made the song so it wasnt
lol @ saying 50 a snitch then joining his website
LOL WORD.
@ Natty WHY IS 50 A DRY SNITCH SOME WONDER? IMMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU... (Copied from dis source: http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?p=13702680)

1. GHETTO QURAN
I WOULD QUOTE THE SPECIFIC LYRICS YET THIS FOOL MAKES THE WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIS HOOD DOPEBOYS THAT ARE STILL PUSHING WEIGHT AT THE TIME.

2. PREME SENDS OUT HIT FOR 50
PREME A DRUG KINGPIN IN QUEENS WHOM IS ASSOCIATED WITH IRV GOTTI AND MURDER INC SENDS OUT A HIT ON 50, AFTER 50 PUTS HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE.
HE GETS SHOT 3 TIMES YET CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN HIT 9 TIMES.

3. 50 RECOVERS AND MOVES TO CANADA

AFTER DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE GETS RAN OUT OF HIS OWN HOOD.

4. 50 RECORDS GUESS WHO'S BACK MIXTAPE
NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MORE INTERESTING ON A SONG CALLED "fu*k YOU". ITS A MESSAGE OUT TO THE SHOOTER WHO SHOT HIM AND ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOOTING.

"There's a lot of talk in the streets about me N***** know, ain't nothing sweet about me Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"

PREME= KENNETH SUPREME MCGRIFF
FREEZE= UNIDENTIFIED YET ACCORDING TO OLD GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
TAH TAH= TYRAN MOORE, PREME'S NARCOTICS ASSOCIATE
5. WE FAST FORWARD, JAM MASTER JAY GETS MURDERED
AFTER 50 GOT SHOT HE WAS LATER BLACKBALLED IN THE INDUSTRY BY IRV GOTTI MAKING 50 A LIABILITY. IF ANYONE TRIED TO HELP 50...WELL YOU KNOW.

6. 50 LATER IS QUESTIONED ON JAM MASTER JAY'S MURDER
GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS STATE THE FOLLOWING,

"WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED WHO HAD SHOT HIM, 50 CENT REPLIED, IN SUM AND SUBSTANCE, THAT HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS"!!!!!!!!! REFERRING TO THE SONG f**k YOU AND NOT GHETTO QURAN IDIOTS!!!!!

7. THAT IS WHY ROSS, CAM, JADA, MURDER INC, ETC. CALL 50 A SNITCH.8. THIS IS WHY 50 HAS TO BULLETPROOF ALL HIS VEHICLES.

9. THIS IS WHY 50 USED TO WEAR A BULLET PROOF VEST WHILE PERFORMING.

10. HE ALSO SNITCHED ON GAME AND RUINED HIS REEBOK DEAL BY TELLING REEBOK GAME IS A GANGBANGER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. SNIIIIIIIITCH. THIS IS WHY THE GAME CREATED THE HURRICANES THROUGH LUGZ I BELIEVE.

PROOF GOVERNMENT TRANSCRIPTS!!!! PAGE 26. PARAGRAPH 52 N*****

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...51murder1.html

i cosign most of these points

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy