Sorry flash but there was no Game/50 reunion @ Coachella tonight

But the question is really why tho ?? Like I could care less about that ungrateful a** muthafucka but dang now dre ant even f***** wit dude no mo.. I guess all dat name dropping & d*** suckin he gave dre these last couple years didn't matter @ the end

Views: 1524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dre was on da red album twice tho..

By the way S/o 2 my n**** → Yayo's No Man lol blow da loud big homie
Which sucks but that's not the point tho.. com on yall know game really really wanted to be there with his mentor.. shid he's been really the only n**** that been keeping dre's out there.. I know if I was him I would b pissed yo
^^^ that's all I was tryin to prove.. this ant no 50 vs Game s***.. its just me saying that dre ant f***** with dude like that so flash can chill on the game not 50 go be on detox talk lol
LOL Y FIF IS LIKE THE 1OO MOST WACKEST MC'S IN THA GAME RIGHT NOW WHO CARES IF U REALLY WAS A FAN YOU HES SNITCHING A** AINT HAVE HIT OF HIS ON IN FIVE YEARS PROMISE U NO DETOX FPR HIM

If you Sub Humans think Game didnt want to be at this Event with his Mentor you're BEYOND DELUSIONAL
Hes just not apart of the Team
Quite Frankly I dont want 50 apart of Aftermath either because I dont trust Dr. Dre

^^^ That's why you are a genius trev.. a F***** Genius
They'll reunite on Detox along with N.W.A, 2pac and Jesus.
hahhaahahha

if you ask me Dr. Dre been giving both Game & 50 the cold shoulder. 50's records haven't been mixed, and Game was also waiting for his records getting mixed when R.E.D. was about to drop. plus Dre working with Rick Ross also makes dude look bad.

I Cosign this

notice how Game been working with Lil Wayne alot more often because Dr. Dre is too busy doing god knows what, and 50 doing movies and getting other business ventures and ditching the music. Dr. Dre is the reason why no music has been released. only person that could drop anytime is Eminem, because he is Dre's right hand man and Interscope pretty much backs anything that is with his name.

For Dre it's just business. He didn't mix the records for Game's album besides Drug Test, plus he doesn't really seem supportive of 50 either even tho I think 50 might end up with some Dre tracks since he's still on Aftermath.
Game just working with Wayne all the time cause he always needs big artists to create buzz for him. He's basically the replacement for 50. Game had 50 on The Doc and used the 50 beef to carry DA. He then used Wayne on singles to create buzz for LAX and RED.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Gz-up-hoes-down liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
11 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Some of y'all are smoking something out of this world calling Paris trash and stuff ! Man are you serious!?? Her mixtape and all the songs she's dropped recently are good and way better that 80% trash out there! That girl can rap so quit…"
11 minutes ago
dj ohhwee commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Bibby Ft. Jadakiss & Anthony Hamilton - Water (Remix)
"this s*** go hard as fu@k"
11 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Mathew Knowles Claims Jay Z & Solange Fight Was A "Jedi Mind Trick" For Publicity [Video]
"I m sure I said this was going to happen and there was some m*********** here who was arguing otherwise! I said it,,,hahaha ,I m sure he believe me now! I wish I could remember his name on here,, cos he won't say s*** now! Hahaha smfh!"
22 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
"Listen to tha new single winning on my page"
25 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
""
27 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Man holla holla f*** ja rule"
45 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Jon Stewart DESTROYS Fox News on Their Coverage of Ferguson [Video]
"CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy