(3:40-3:50)

"Stuntin' to the MAX like...WAVY/(OH SH*T!!)/Stuntin' to the MAX/I'm so WAVY/Used to shop at TJ MAXX back in '83"

Damn HOV...

Tags: Boy!!!, Damn...Jay-Z, Is, MERCILESS

Views: 896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bg fukked up big time
Jay-Z always kicks people when their down, nothing new here to be honest
Word!
you a dummie flash. you sour grapes cause he aint reply to your boi Game all this time.
The lamesness!
IT HURTS!!!!
I aint gonna laugh at bro for being sentenced to death.
This Roman Holiday loving, gif posting, devil's advocate apprentice punk betch mudda fucca is 32 years old, and awkward and friendless as fucc!

hahah' says the emotional stalker who made 10 D.R.E threads 5 Wrec' threads and 3 Mic Threads hahaha...U 2,000 D.R.E comment a** nigg HAHAHAHA

have a safe trip walkin' home(hut) from the gym tryna not get jumped....amazin' story lo..AWKWARD is YOU probably 30 seconds after i hit ''save'' is probably already responded STALKER!!! foh'...

WrecShop >> ESHE ask ANYBODY!!!

classic....

Reply by EZ a sore thumb.Hard to ignore on August 7, 2012 at 4:09pm

Niccas was schemin on me last night in the hood.

I went to gym for the first time in a minute. So after a tough work out, I felt like a shell of myself.

So I'm heading home. 15 to 20 minute walk. It's minutes to 10(10pm). I see this crew on the corner fronting to each other.

Well let me give you a background on me. I ain't ever been robbed. Never even been tried..

I been in countless situations where guys were giving me that look, but then again, I seen countless niccas give the look and change their mind. Wat does that mean? Well, everybody I know been robbed. Especially in this area.

So I feel proud that niccas rather not try me.

So anyway, I see this crew. And I aint feeling the vibe. Plus I'm thinkin I aint got the energy in me to go at these chumps. I uh.. count, 6 niccas. So I pick out the leader of the pack and I look at him. Mentally I was flinching, but physically, I hold my glare. Feel me. Plus, I don't understand why this nicca was dressed so fly just to loaf on the corner. Lookin like he should be the victim instead of the thief.

As I get close, the conversation slow down and they recognise a nicca presence. I aint walk around them. I walk right through them n they make way for me. One of the niccas feeling hurt just as I move past em shout to me and ask me to borrow money.

I said yo, what I got here is for me and those that wear skirt. And I kept moving. But daz the closest I been to getting robbed. Yo, it ain't no joke out here. 50% chance somebody gets robbed right on my block tonight. So it's like that out here.

Get outta here with ya lame nicca confidence before you make EZ chuckle n slap ya mama..

Nicca giving Charles aka SonGetWrec petnames like WrecShop due to how he gets hammered in the behind.

Dude be having a recurring fantasy that Charles test-icles are 2 wrecking balls slamming against his butt fegs, if that aint fucced up enough.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

8grove commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"They recorded them to fast. They can't be quality. Music is art. I'm waiting on Ja Rule new album to drop."
27 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Flawless: Beyonce Covers The September Issue Of CR Fashion Book [Pics]
"Weird photo shoot... but damn she sexy"
41 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"A belly chain?"
42 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"YoungRuff you ain't right man"
46 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"All those beautiful girls, what happens when they say it's over?"
48 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Jon Stewart DESTROYS Fox News on Their Coverage of Ferguson [Video]
1 hour ago
LadyTruth®™ commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"Changes & Watch Me"
1 hour ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"Tell your kids fellas to play sports. Unless they have real talent don't get in the music business. Also stay in school get a education go get degrees and let's kill the stereotypes about African Americans! !!!!!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy