CONGRATSS TO FIF !!!!! loOK LIKE FIFTY IS GOING TO RELEASE HIS TAPE ON DATPIFF AFTERALL(PIC INSIDE)

yup fif is goin to release his tape on datpiff like any other artist great move on his partt even if its a lil bit laate

props to all u who predicted this

Views: 670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these new members must be new to hip hop I guess
Damn them b****** was sold out in my size smfh...
gotta get there few hours before the store opens to get s*** like this, otherwise u end up with some dusty black 10s lol
Lol yeah n**** u rite i kno da drill. Not only I lack with dem but I also see u beat me out with da Wiz tweet.. bad couple of days huh ahaha
they're trill as f*** bruh
Oh im definitely getting da blue & white ones that come out on da 6th next month fo sho!
Y would anybody cheat for 50 cent?
LOL why some of y'all are so happy, we haven't even heard the tape yet ROFLLLL

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

James L liked James L's blog post Twang And Round - "Dope Boy"
11 minutes ago
James L posted a blog post

Twang And Round - "Dope Boy"

Kentucky based country/AmeriFlow duo Twang And Round are back with another brand new single and video for “Dope Boy”. The track is the latest single from Twang and Round’s upcoming new album, which is scheduled to be released in early 2018 via Thirteen Skulls Entertainment.Take a couple of Kentucky boys - Vernon Roach (a.k.a "Kuntry Twang") and Brad Davis (a.k.a "Lil Round") - who share a musical palette that ranges from Credence Clearwater, The Black Crowes, and Lynyrd Skynyrd to UGK, OutKast,…See More
12 minutes ago
James L liked James L's video
1 hour ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Lavar Ball Responds to Donald Trump ; Talks Big Baller Brand + Picks Jordan over Lebron James - TI50
"Happy for you, but your son has the worst shooting percentage and free throw percentage in the whole league.... that’s not going to help shoe sales, bruh."
1 hour ago
Amanda Clarkson posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Lashaun Turner shared their blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Lashaun Turner liked Lashaun Turner's blog post DADA DOE @CalisBestRadio @dadadoemusic
4 hours ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy