Coming in few days:

Expecting a banger, doesn't matter if Kidd Kidd is on it.

50 is re-recording some songs of Street King Immortal. He's got enough time to make it perfect.

Views: 4630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Name one good kidd kidd track. Serious. Not one where you think, "he spits some real s***." No, a track where you'd share it with others and brag about it. There isn't one. Never will be. This dude is talentless garbage!!!

there's no use convincing people on here, they follow whatever 50 does like he's their savior. if 50 would take a sh!t in a toilet bowl they would be right there after he's done to worship that as well lol

Only you @FLASH Lol
it's the truth bruh, i'm not hating either. i don't follow trends. if i like somthing i'll say it, Kidd Kidd is remotely wack, he almost ruined those 2 tracks off of 50's Big 10 mixtape. just imagine another artist featured on there besides that wack a** YMCMB reject?
That's what you do with jayceon and marshall
well there both on a level Kidd Kidd will NEVER get on, but you wouldn't agree with that because you don't know what good music is
LMFAO!! You really are retarded if you think I listen to kidd kidd or any of 50's new artists

Lmao clown
n**** Kidd Kidd is raw #NotForBitchNiggas... New .Warleans is poppin... All his verses on 50's mixtapes is fire you're trippin... Just like 50 you gotta be hood to understand what he be spittin
This i agree .. New warleans is popping like crazy and his other song with chris radkle titled "WE on" goes in too
wtf kidd kidd has like 5 banger out there
Prescription eyeglass buttons are usually feasible sometimes! Many people will certainly use somebody else eyeglasses within an emergent case! There remain a lot of people who need to modify glasses on a regular basis, There are numerous reasons for this kind of sort of switches although it is fairly undesirable, For instance. people their particular Fourties need to get both and also eyeglasses for nearsightedness! Within an additional scenario, people who have perspective issues should use basic safety contact lenses in the hazardous place of work. In a outside surroundings, it can be required to plunge to a couple of doctor prescribed sunglasses. Every one of these circumstances help make cup buttons essential.
1 problem underlying spectacles changes is always that these kinds of spectacles for several purposes have their certain prescriptions! This particular simple fact has lengthy aroused very Fake Oakley Sunglasses important that it will damage your eye area, For instance, many parents will tell their children to never exchange eye glasses with their friends or childhood friends. They believe an inaccurate prescription would certainly damage your eyes! To particular extent. this is just a good ld wives or girlfriends?story,
Moving over among prescribed eyeglasses from day to day won't trigger long lasting harm to the eyes. according to a number of studies! This particular summary is pretty easy to understand in the event that individuals have a specific comprehension of how eyesight issues are triggered, Unusual eye forms are the exact causes of perspective issues. Only prolonged improper use of the sight can alter a persons vision condition. Some individuals damage their own attention form because they commit extended in time studying as well as viewing television for many years, Fake Oakleys 1 or 2 activities will not customize the vision condition!
It is true that will a lot of people encounter severe headaches or perhaps eyestrain when they change between a couple of twos involving prescribed spectacles, This is because the eyes are required to accommodate a brand new prescription, Nonetheless, the attention condition will continue to be unchanged, A possible problem is always that people could be unpleasant through the moments pursuing a real change! Truly! there are some other options in order to spectacle switches frequently! For example. may change a couple of independent pairs regarding prescribed spectacles!
Fall behind Author Resource:
Firmoo!net is the speediest increasing local community where one can , which includes , prescribed spectacles, and also other glasses, Firmoo go back and also refund policy tends to make you buy with Firmoo risk-free. It is composed by ylwholesalenfljerseysupply 2013-01-24 fakeoakleysb2c.
I hope it's good as Down On Me

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

lg dash apt posted a status
"Help My Song Rise On The Charts On HitKarma http://j.mp/1jmC94a … #HitKarma via @HitKarma if you havent haurd this track you slippin,vote!!"
1 minute ago
Mixtape Weekly's 2 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
19 minutes ago
G-Unit Promotions's blog post was featured

Yzark - 'Dutches'

YZ is back with another hit to celebrate 4:20!!See More
20 minutes ago
G-Unit Promotions posted a blog post

Yzark - 'Dutches'

YZ is back with another hit to celebrate 4:20!!See More
21 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"By the way, I think Jay-Z is too old for that, He's almost 46 when Drake is 28, there's a difference of 17 years, he can father that boy... He should play it in Mase vs J Cole beef.. Mase said he wanted to beef and hit J Cole but when he…"
23 minutes ago
fodent510 shared their video on Twitter
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy