Chief Keef reveals his album's tracklist. Featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa on the same track! [Song Inside]

Check bellow the track list for Finally Rich:

1. Love Sosa
2. Hallelujah
3. I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
4. No Tomorrow
5. Hate Bein’ Sober (feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa)
6. Kay Kay
7. Laughin’ To The Bank
8. Diamonds (feat. French Montana)
9. Ballin’
10. Understand Me (feat. Young Jeezy)
11. 3Hunna (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Finally Rich
The track featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa was leaked in September, without features. Only Chief Keef rapping on it.

Album drops on December 18, 2012.

Views: 4056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fucc. Da cop gonna make me not buy it. Fucc mmg/ da cop.
LMAO. "Hate Bein’ Sober" might be a banger doe
ya favourite rapper working with ross and frenchie AND jeezy lmfao this is embarrassing for you my brother.
Poor Taco.

He can no longer "clicc play" on Keef or Gucci (see "Teflon Don").

He still has Lil B though. Ain't NOOOOBODY rockin with that F*GGOT.
rofl n**** literally has an album called IM GAY just because he knows no one cares about his wack-a** music
no lil b featured on a wayne song lmao
Who wanna bet Chief Keef's "album" moves WAAAAAAY less units than Kendrick Lamar's???
Lol r u serious? Chief Keef's album gonna sell 1.5 mill' FW
LOL WTF
big sean finally famous chief keef finally rich
?lol?
Lmao now this clown, Trevor, and zv are Chief keef fans. Smh
The fact of posting a tracklist of Keef's album with 50 Cent makes me a fan of him? Did you ever go to a school? Smh at you.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

JumpyB. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Huh? Florida Woman, Jasmine Tridevil, Spends $20K On 3rd Breast To Turn Off Men (Video/Audio/Pics)
"As a lil boy I seen the 3 titty lady from Total Recall and liked it. I'm all for it."
1 minute ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude In Support Of Her #WeAreHere Movement (Video/Pic)
"So beautiful"
3 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
10 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
11 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
13 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
13 minutes ago
howamidointhis commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Best Sports Interview Ever? Austin HS Football Player Appolos Hester Delivers Epic Post-Game Chat (Video)
"Fake"
14 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on NewMusic's blog post Jessie J Ft. 2 Chainz - Burnin’ Up
"Btw ,where are her breast? Why waist money on a bra when nothing is going in it? lol"
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy