Chief Keef reveals his album's tracklist. Featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa on the same track! [Song Inside]

Check bellow the track list for Finally Rich:

1. Love Sosa
2. Hallelujah
3. I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
4. No Tomorrow
5. Hate Bein’ Sober (feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa)
6. Kay Kay
7. Laughin’ To The Bank
8. Diamonds (feat. French Montana)
9. Ballin’
10. Understand Me (feat. Young Jeezy)
11. 3Hunna (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Finally Rich
The track featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa was leaked in September, without features. Only Chief Keef rapping on it.

Album drops on December 18, 2012.

Views: 4272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fucc. Da cop gonna make me not buy it. Fucc mmg/ da cop.
LMAO. "Hate Bein’ Sober" might be a banger doe
ya favourite rapper working with ross and frenchie AND jeezy lmfao this is embarrassing for you my brother.
Poor Taco.

He can no longer "clicc play" on Keef or Gucci (see "Teflon Don").

He still has Lil B though. Ain't NOOOOBODY rockin with that F*GGOT.
rofl n**** literally has an album called IM GAY just because he knows no one cares about his wack-a** music
no lil b featured on a wayne song lmao
Who wanna bet Chief Keef's "album" moves WAAAAAAY less units than Kendrick Lamar's???
Lol r u serious? Chief Keef's album gonna sell 1.5 mill' FW
LOL WTF
big sean finally famous chief keef finally rich
?lol?
Lmao now this clown, Trevor, and zv are Chief keef fans. Smh
The fact of posting a tracklist of Keef's album with 50 Cent makes me a fan of him? Did you ever go to a school? Smh at you.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked NewMusic's blog post Twista Ft. Tech N9ne - Crisis (Official Music Video)
11 minutes ago
TCBL shared their video on Facebook
14 minutes ago
TCBL liked TCBL's video
14 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
jahz real beatz posted a status
"buy instrumental beats online and get free viral marketing for your music on any social network.. http://jahzrealbeatz.com"
15 minutes ago
dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby Accuser Louisa Moritz Angling For Class Action Lawsuit With Help From 9 Other Alleged Victims
"She's ruining it for real victims with this story. A guy grabs your head, moves it to his crotch, and puts his d*** in your mouth. And then you suck it??? Did he threaten to kill you? Did he have a gun? Did he overpower you? If you give up bjs…"
31 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"The fact that you use the word "stupidest" speaks to your immaturity. Why don't you log off b****? You the one that addressed me first saying it doesn't have s*** to do with race and called me a dumb a** so what sense does it…"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy