Chief Keef reveals his album's tracklist. Featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa on the same track! [Song Inside]

Check bellow the track list for Finally Rich:

1. Love Sosa
2. Hallelujah
3. I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
4. No Tomorrow
5. Hate Bein’ Sober (feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa)
6. Kay Kay
7. Laughin’ To The Bank
8. Diamonds (feat. French Montana)
9. Ballin’
10. Understand Me (feat. Young Jeezy)
11. 3Hunna (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Finally Rich
The track featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa was leaked in September, without features. Only Chief Keef rapping on it.

Album drops on December 18, 2012.

Views: 4788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

doesnt 50 not do drugs or drink alcohol? not that i care. im still eager to hear to song
Fif been smokin n drinking ... Gullible ma fuccas believed dat..He said dat too help him in his biz moves, movies etc... Fif get high all da time
Visit our website www.karmaomegaent.com for the hottest beats,hip hop news and more!!!Sign up and join our mailing list!!!#salute
I'm actually expecting Fif to murk this s***
LOOKING FOR BEATS VISIT WWW.OUTDOGS.COM
LOL ;) Sober is sexy

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

swagged up bully commented on NewMusic's blog post DeJ Loaf - Me U & Hennessy (Official Music Video)
"she aint that fine,,shes real average....thirsy a** n***** on this site will say anybodys fine..."
1 minute ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
Jullsan commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar: "In America You're Not Allowed To Own Anything. It's All An Illusion" (Video)
"He's not exactly saying anything groundbreaking. This is not news. You either deal with it or you don't. I love how this fool tries to come across as some kind of deep intellectual who speaks the truth on every subject and knows…"
7 minutes ago
Ali Lafayette Rhea posted a status
29 minutes ago
Ali Lafayette Rhea posted a status
30 minutes ago
swagged up bully commented on NewMusic's blog post DeJ Loaf - Me U & Hennessy (Official Music Video)
"the label told her to cut the tom boy s*** and show some sex appeal...thugged out chicks aint winning in the rap game now adays..n***** wanna see a** and titties"
30 minutes ago
A commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar: "In America You're Not Allowed To Own Anything. It's All An Illusion" (Video)
"nigganomics .. none of these nggas got more than a hood education so to them this piece of sht is dropping some real knowledge .. this is that ghetto, defiant, b*******, black perspective .."
38 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy