Chief Keef reveals his album's tracklist. Featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa on the same track! [Song Inside]

Check bellow the track list for Finally Rich:

1. Love Sosa
2. Hallelujah
3. I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
4. No Tomorrow
5. Hate Bein’ Sober (feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa)
6. Kay Kay
7. Laughin’ To The Bank
8. Diamonds (feat. French Montana)
9. Ballin’
10. Understand Me (feat. Young Jeezy)
11. 3Hunna (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Finally Rich
The track featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa was leaked in September, without features. Only Chief Keef rapping on it.

Album drops on December 18, 2012.

Views: 6517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

doesnt 50 not do drugs or drink alcohol? not that i care. im still eager to hear to song
Fif been smokin n drinking ... Gullible ma fuccas believed dat..He said dat too help him in his biz moves, movies etc... Fif get high all da time
Visit our website www.karmaomegaent.com for the hottest beats,hip hop news and more!!!Sign up and join our mailing list!!!#salute
I'm actually expecting Fif to murk this s***
LOOKING FOR BEATS VISIT WWW.OUTDOGS.COM
LOL ;) Sober is sexy

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Rihanna Premieres Single 'Sledgehammer' In New 'Star Wars: Beyond' Movie Trailer (Video)

Rihanna Premieres Single 'Sledgehammer' In New 'Star Wars: Beyond' Movie Trailer (Video)

thisis50.com

Rihanna's new single titled Sledgehammer premiered Monday, June 27, in the third trailer for the upcoming Paramount…

See More
Facebook16 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
19 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com posted a blog post

2016 BET Awards Twitter Highlights and Reacts

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks Collection: Click HereTwitter came strong with highlights and reacts to the 2016 BET Awards held last night in Los Angeles. Here's our Stackerdecks Collection of the best tweets.…See More
19 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
Mike Savage commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Desiigner - New English (Mixtape Stream)
"Yo Desiigner is overrated"
1 hour ago
Mike Savage commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Martin Of Coldplay Says Rihanna Is "The Frank Sinatra Of Our Generation"
"Yo Rihanna ant nothing but a rich a** #THOT"
1 hour ago
Wright Boy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Martin Of Coldplay Says Rihanna Is "The Frank Sinatra Of Our Generation"
"Make a fool of themselves at the Super Bowl then he say really f****** said this. Because they have six jm"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy