Chief Keef reveals his album's tracklist. Featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa on the same track! [Song Inside]

Check bellow the track list for Finally Rich:

1. Love Sosa
2. Hallelujah
3. I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
4. No Tomorrow
5. Hate Bein’ Sober (feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa)
6. Kay Kay
7. Laughin’ To The Bank
8. Diamonds (feat. French Montana)
9. Ballin’
10. Understand Me (feat. Young Jeezy)
11. 3Hunna (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Finally Rich
The track featuring 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa was leaked in September, without features. Only Chief Keef rapping on it.

Album drops on December 18, 2012.

Views: 5735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dis wats gonna happen : keef gonna sell well I'm not gonna buy it cus jeezy da cop gonna make me not cliccplay ondoze traccs... Fo sho doe I still gonna listen to him. Buy da wiz & fif tracc offa iTunes doe.. French Montana I fucced wit hard & still clicc play on his traccs cuz he used to be coo till his umloyalness fucced him up . Undastand dat as da big pic I want keef to Dell a million cuz I kno ma fuccas gonna buy it . But I ain't. Like I knew Obama was gonna win but said fucc voting Glory Unit
from wat i now UNDASTAND in da music/industry bis u gotta now in 2013 get A BIGGER BANG FO YO BUCC, interscope gonna milk da cow dry, juice da album wit da cop, jeezy,french, LIKE SO MANY DIFF PEOPLE WILL ID WIT SOMETHING IN DA ALBUM AND EVENTUALLY BUY IT OR BUY SINGLES OFFA ITUNES........ I HOPE KEEF SELL 1.5 MILLION OR MO........undastand me . ... 68of da world fake da rest like me real... so i dont expect erry one to think like me.. only da select few. I WONT BUY DA ALBUM, but will def buy and support HATE BEIN SOBER.wiz /fif. BUY DA ALBUM DOE.
hate to say it but this album about to flop hard...unless he drops a hit soon
That Kay Kay joint goin be a classic.. I heard it already trust me
u already kno
Haha com on Mic naw you kno you go check out the 50 & wiz track first lol
You're probably disappointed there's no Eminem, nicki, or Wayne huh f*****?
@MiC you know the 1st track you'll hear is ft.50 cent & wiz khalifa juss to sh it on it in front of us lol you know this @Mic
Nah I'm not zv or Trevor. Try harder though
we catch you MIC LOLL
50 cent & rick ross & french montana & young jeezy all on the same album everybody hell has offically froze over lmfao let's see how this play's out

Upcoming Releases

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

LilGrimey5Star commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Announces 'Kanan' The Short Film (Directed By Eif Rivera)
"I'm siding with @matt on this too, he's right, those are all hits, @Rpj23 just sounds like a 50 hater, all those supposed hits on the radio lately aren't hits, but if you like that g@y music then go right ahead and listen to that…"
1 minute ago
Marvin Harris liked Marvin Harris's photo
25 minutes ago
BigBoss ENT liked BigBoss ENT's blog post NEW HEAT ALERT-Panama Redd- On Fleek (Mell Starr Remix)
41 minutes ago
BigBoss ENT liked BigBoss ENT's video
42 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Announces 'Kanan' The Short Film (Directed By Eif Rivera)
"nobody can sell like that ever again unless u do some singning or auto-tune s*** cause thats the only thing that sells in 2015 your talking like only 50 is in that situation, alll 90s rappers like 50, styles p, prodigy ect still make good music but…"
1 hour ago
Rpj23 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Announces 'Kanan' The Short Film (Directed By Eif Rivera)
"Not a frustrated fan at all just callin it like I see it. 50's last "big" album he got beat by Kanye on sales and that's when the decline started happening. 50 will never be able to sell like that ever again."
1 hour ago
BigBoss ENT posted a blog post

NEW HEAT ALERT-Panama Redd- On Fleek (Mell Starr Remix)

The Banger from the BX is back with some new heat. Panama Redd just dropped her new single "on Fleek" and its straight fire!! but for and added,extra bonus, THIS IS THE REMIX!! done by none other than 'The Most Dangerous",No Headphones In Harlem" Mell Starr.  CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE…See More
1 hour ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Congrats! Ice-T & CoCo Welcome A Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole. She Already Has Twitter & Instagram Pages (Video/Pics)
"Yooo that kid whiter than milk, I guess white racists were wrong all the time it's not the white race that's going to be extinct it's black ppl lmfao!"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy