Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yayo's Ho Man is a f**

F**'s are taking over TI50, it's a crisis out here

:facepalm: like it aint abundantly clear that's the gunit_soulider guy or whatever he's called. try harder edgar.
Nah I don't think that's him. That other dude was Mexican
This isn't news I already told muthafuckas Wayne is on da album
No Hes Not Sub Human
Oohh yes he is haha
Bet your account on it!
Only if you put up urs also Son!
No one's gonna delete their account look at what happened with Ed
Cause he pussd out! But this history right here.

If is anyone career I wanna end its Trev's!
Trev said he would delete his account if rick ross goes platinum so u still have hope (very little hope though lol)
^ i called it, told everybody they were gonna work together eventually, only if the music is right

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
"G Unit is Officially back when the first single of the new album drop"
5 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
10 minutes ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"He'll now use this to promote his bs rap career right?"
15 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anderson Silva Returning To The Octagon For Mega-Fight Against Nick Diaz At UFC 183 In Las Vegas. Who Will Win? [Video]
"lol n***** talking like they know fk all about mma, kys faggots"
15 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Keyshia Cole x The Breakfast Club: Talks Lesbian Rumors, Masturbation, Split From Her Husband, Staying In Touch With Remy Ma, Respecting Birdman, Reality Show & More [Video]
"This woman Keisha is sexy AF"
18 minutes ago
A.P. GOODZ commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
"I dig both of these groups but every thing about this was boring. who's gonna buy this? OG NY dudes gotta figure it out"
23 minutes ago
V.I commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"crip n**** lol im sorry this n**** came out his house and his agenda was to wait for another n**** to scream crip at him smh pure madness with all this p**** in the world ypu wait for a man good going"
29 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy