Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yayo's Ho Man is a f**

F**'s are taking over TI50, it's a crisis out here

:facepalm: like it aint abundantly clear that's the gunit_soulider guy or whatever he's called. try harder edgar.
Nah I don't think that's him. That other dude was Mexican
This isn't news I already told muthafuckas Wayne is on da album
No Hes Not Sub Human
Oohh yes he is haha
Bet your account on it!
Only if you put up urs also Son!
No one's gonna delete their account look at what happened with Ed
Cause he pussd out! But this history right here.

If is anyone career I wanna end its Trev's!
Trev said he would delete his account if rick ross goes platinum so u still have hope (very little hope though lol)
^ i called it, told everybody they were gonna work together eventually, only if the music is right

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

1THUG aka Ya INNERNET TUFF GUY!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ma$e Sued For $240K By Model Stephanie Rao For Stealing Her IG Photo For His 'Why Can't We' Single Cover
"Get ya release forms up Betch negga or juss blurr out dem faces!! You caint have random no-name broke instogram hoes thinkin they can make a come up by suin you over pittures that they THEMSLEVES put out for public consumption...get ya lawyer breadd…"
9 minutes ago
Invisible Mann commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"Too bad the Raptors loss Drake just keeps losing."
10 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"Drake is a fuckng B****. ANNOYING LIL DWEEB A** N****."
15 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
16 minutes ago
1THUG aka Ya INNERNET TUFF GUY!! commented on NewMusic's blog post Flatbush Zombies Ft. Bodega Bamz - My Team Supreme
"Check tha movie on Netflix..."
22 minutes ago
1THUG aka Ya INNERNET TUFF GUY!! commented on NewMusic's blog post Flatbush Zombies Ft. Bodega Bamz - My Team Supreme
"Day and tha dead was a good movie...but tha negga wit tha fake Jamaican accent was hella annoyin but dat zombie negga wit tha beats headphones was bussin his gak at tha endin!!"
22 minutes ago
"Damm why they put swagged up bully pops pitture on tha album cover??"
24 minutes ago
Akuma commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"And that's why Drake will never respond on record, and will stick to dissing in magazines and interviews etc."
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy