Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yayo's Ho Man is a f**

F**'s are taking over TI50, it's a crisis out here

:facepalm: like it aint abundantly clear that's the gunit_soulider guy or whatever he's called. try harder edgar.
Nah I don't think that's him. That other dude was Mexican
This isn't news I already told muthafuckas Wayne is on da album
No Hes Not Sub Human
Oohh yes he is haha
Bet your account on it!
Only if you put up urs also Son!
No one's gonna delete their account look at what happened with Ed
Cause he pussd out! But this history right here.

If is anyone career I wanna end its Trev's!
Trev said he would delete his account if rick ross goes platinum so u still have hope (very little hope though lol)
^ i called it, told everybody they were gonna work together eventually, only if the music is right

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Universal liked Besir Esati's blog post LMAO: 50 Cent Bodyguarding For Carmelo Anthony,Terrifies TMZ Paparazzi (Video)
2 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tony Yayo Talks Adrian Peterson, Not Spanking His Kids, Plays 'Ride Or Die' & Freestyles On Ebro In The Morning (Video)
3 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tony Yayo Talks Adrian Peterson, Not Spanking His Kids, Plays 'Ride Or Die' & Freestyles On Ebro In The Morning (Video)
"Yayyyoooo! I want my #ELCHAPO3 mixtape or an EP on iTunes. The streetz need that!!!"
3 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gucci Mane Sentenced To 3 More Years In Prison For Hitting Fan In The Head With Champagne Bottle
"He's doing real ni66a time not that chris brown lil Wayne time"
8 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gucci Mane Sentenced To 3 More Years In Prison For Hitting Fan In The Head With Champagne Bottle
"That's the way the cookie crumbles"
9 minutes ago
Dial-Tone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tony Yayo Talks Adrian Peterson, Not Spanking His Kids, Plays 'Ride Or Die' & Freestyles On Ebro In The Morning (Video)
"Damn Yayo is on his El Chapo shittt!!!"
13 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked Besir Esati's blog post LMAO: 50 Cent Bodyguarding For Carmelo Anthony,Terrifies TMZ Paparazzi (Video)
14 minutes ago
Ze' commented on Besir Esati's blog post LMAO: 50 Cent Bodyguarding For Carmelo Anthony,Terrifies TMZ Paparazzi (Video)
"I love 50 but not everything he does is lmao material. Some of yall are IN LOVE. "50 farted on camera" " oh s***, lmao!!!!!!!! :-) :-) ♥♡"
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy