Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you did flash you did ...
can someone summarize what was said in this interview for me? what news?
Everything I Mentioned in the thread
You forgot 1 small lil piece that I thought was important..

Nothing of the lost tape will be on the album. NONE!

ALL NEW S*** YO!
Thats to be expected Captain Obvious
Well.. some idiots thought he would put the first single on the mixtape so i had to clear that up

Why these dudes getting all excited over something that's not gonna happen?
50 ain't ever working with Wayne. That's a fact.

It would've happened already with the lost tape seeing as how they were together during the fight and drama's cool with Wayne

watever makes u feel better edgar...he probably wont ever work wit ross either incase u was worried...lol idiot

i dont think nobodys anticipatin' the record..they just want to lol that the collab actually happened..i can troll too but im better at it..ya digggg

-waits for post bout wayne kissin baby- vvvvv

thats whats up..... do it then 50 you might as well u got the lute start throughin street films out with these rappers wanna be actor out like mixtapes... u will benefit from it.

LOL 50 doing a movie with cam'ron? he ended his career after their beef cam was gone for like 2 years lol

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rap News Daily posted a blog post

Franchize Music Releases Two New Singles,''Who Me'' & ''Visions'' On MyMixtapez

FranchizeMusicGroup Presents FRANCHIZE MUSIC AKA MRG5 The New Voice of the millennium! Inspired by not just the love for music but the insperation to change the format of music and bring back that raw unfiltered sound and brotherhood of support for all artist in this business we call the music industry! Self taught producer,…See More
5 minutes ago
Derek Lemire posted a blog post

New Music: Young RJ Ft. Joyner Lucas - Motion (@YoungRj313)

Continuing with his well received solo project, ‪Detroit emcee and producer, Young RJ, prepares fans for his new single, “Motion.” Young RJ enlists someA level features to assist in bringing this mid-tempo, yet melodic banger to life. RJ grabbed NYC's Joyner Lucas and DJ Statik Selektah and together they created a track under the production skills of RJ, and the late Jay Dee aka J Dilla. The additional vocals heard on the hook is completed by Big Sean's right hand Earlly Mac and newcomer Drey…See More
23 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G Herbo x Vibe: Talks Debut Album 'Humble Beast,' Title Meaning, Belief In Self, Favorite 2Pac Album, Growth As An Artist (Video)
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Kodak Black - No Flockin 2 (Bodak Orange) (Official Music Video)
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Hi-Tone - "Voice" (Official Video)
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Fetty Wap - High Thoughts (Official Music Video)
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post WTF? Female Jogger Dubbed "The Mad Pooper" Won't Stop Defecating In Front Of Family's Home (Video)
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Macklemore - Good Old Days ft. Kesha
28 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy