Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you did flash you did ...
can someone summarize what was said in this interview for me? what news?
Everything I Mentioned in the thread
You forgot 1 small lil piece that I thought was important..

Nothing of the lost tape will be on the album. NONE!

ALL NEW S*** YO!
Thats to be expected Captain Obvious
Well.. some idiots thought he would put the first single on the mixtape so i had to clear that up

Why these dudes getting all excited over something that's not gonna happen?
50 ain't ever working with Wayne. That's a fact.

It would've happened already with the lost tape seeing as how they were together during the fight and drama's cool with Wayne

watever makes u feel better edgar...he probably wont ever work wit ross either incase u was worried...lol idiot

i dont think nobodys anticipatin' the record..they just want to lol that the collab actually happened..i can troll too but im better at it..ya digggg

-waits for post bout wayne kissin baby- vvvvv

thats whats up..... do it then 50 you might as well u got the lute start throughin street films out with these rappers wanna be actor out like mixtapes... u will benefit from it.

LOL 50 doing a movie with cam'ron? he ended his career after their beef cam was gone for like 2 years lol

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Maurice Stephens liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin - Wishing (Official Music Video)
23 seconds ago
Daphenous Reid commented on corentin's blog post Shooting At T.I.'s NYC Show. 1 Dead, Rapper Troy Ave Wounded
"TROY AVE what did you say about CAPITAL STEEZ again?"
9 minutes ago
Ray Vonn posted blog posts
16 minutes ago
Supreme liked corentin's blog post Shooting At T.I.'s NYC Show. 1 Dead, Rapper Troy Ave Wounded
24 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Video: DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin 'Wishing'

DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin - Wishing (Official Music Video)

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump DJ Drama gets right down to business with the release of an official music video for Wishing featuring Chris Brown, Skeme and Lyqui…

Facebook26 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Mone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cam'Ron Responds To Taxstone Calling Him A Rat: "I Went To Jail For Not Snitching, F*ck Outta Here" (Video)
"Angie Stone is one clown i cant stand. Always got something negative to say like he somebody. What do you do for a living fuc boi?"
42 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy