Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you did flash you did ...
can someone summarize what was said in this interview for me? what news?
Everything I Mentioned in the thread
You forgot 1 small lil piece that I thought was important..

Nothing of the lost tape will be on the album. NONE!

ALL NEW S*** YO!
Thats to be expected Captain Obvious
Well.. some idiots thought he would put the first single on the mixtape so i had to clear that up

Why these dudes getting all excited over something that's not gonna happen?
50 ain't ever working with Wayne. That's a fact.

It would've happened already with the lost tape seeing as how they were together during the fight and drama's cool with Wayne

watever makes u feel better edgar...he probably wont ever work wit ross either incase u was worried...lol idiot

i dont think nobodys anticipatin' the record..they just want to lol that the collab actually happened..i can troll too but im better at it..ya digggg

-waits for post bout wayne kissin baby- vvvvv

thats whats up..... do it then 50 you might as well u got the lute start throughin street films out with these rappers wanna be actor out like mixtapes... u will benefit from it.

LOL 50 doing a movie with cam'ron? he ended his career after their beef cam was gone for like 2 years lol

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

RuggyRellZ liked RuggyRellZ's video
1 hour ago
wendy Nash liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
1 hour ago
mack daddy commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd Ft. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T - No Flex Zone (Remix) Prod. By Mike WiLL Made It
"nikki killed that song, yes she is very pop in most songs but when she raps she is eating most rappers food."
2 hours ago
Kutinboss replied to Rob War Angel's discussion 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.
"need to be up on kutinboss music real talk"
3 hours ago
Ashton Keith Williams liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
3 hours ago
YoungRuff commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"LOL dumb niccas"
3 hours ago
Kutinboss posted a status
"check out my new music at youtube.com/kutinboss1"
3 hours ago
Cain Marko commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd Ft. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T - No Flex Zone (Remix) Prod. By Mike WiLL Made It
"Pusha could have took the top verse on this song ez. Instead he came with the same old flow."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy