Breaking News: 50 is working on a movie with Cam and is going to do a record with Wiz [UPDATED] Hinted at a potential Collab with NAS

I dont care for the latter

but a movie with Cam will most likely be a good one

Cam is washed as a an artist so i dont care to here him rap but he would be good in a street film

Now everyone here knows how i feel about NAS

Hes that block of ICE that Sunk the Titanic lol

50 was on his Neck for a couple of Years but when he was asked about doing a record with NAs he didnt dismiss it he just made reference to songs they did back in the late 90s and didnt say anything negative about him

Maybe

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you did flash you did ...
can someone summarize what was said in this interview for me? what news?
Everything I Mentioned in the thread
You forgot 1 small lil piece that I thought was important..

Nothing of the lost tape will be on the album. NONE!

ALL NEW S*** YO!
Thats to be expected Captain Obvious
Well.. some idiots thought he would put the first single on the mixtape so i had to clear that up

Why these dudes getting all excited over something that's not gonna happen?
50 ain't ever working with Wayne. That's a fact.

It would've happened already with the lost tape seeing as how they were together during the fight and drama's cool with Wayne

watever makes u feel better edgar...he probably wont ever work wit ross either incase u was worried...lol idiot

i dont think nobodys anticipatin' the record..they just want to lol that the collab actually happened..i can troll too but im better at it..ya digggg

-waits for post bout wayne kissin baby- vvvvv

thats whats up..... do it then 50 you might as well u got the lute start throughin street films out with these rappers wanna be actor out like mixtapes... u will benefit from it.

LOL 50 doing a movie with cam'ron? he ended his career after their beef cam was gone for like 2 years lol

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy