...so I'm thinking about buying some big-a** overpriced headphones with my federal tax return and I'm not sure who has the better product.

Weezy like Beats...

Then again, Wocka Flocka Flame likes SMS...

But Gwen Stefani also likes Beats...

Yet these b!tches like SMS...

How do I choose?!?

Tags: 50, beats, dre, sms, vs

Views: 5607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know bout the sound but in terms of looks nothing's touching beats
looks...lol
I called up the radio shack to see if they had blue streets...they told me yeppp. Drove all the way there and the dumbass had only black. Just re-enforced why I had always preferred Best Buy, and the fact SMS wont take off how its set up now. Drove to best buy that same day and bought the white beats...loved them for a few months now.
I got the white wireless syncs and just the beats are more bass generated but the SMS is just amazing sound just makes the songs sound more interesting, it's funny when you listen to the beats 50 rapping on that people say are wack! They are actually dope as f*** through the SMS headphones! #SK

LOL^^^ smh

''it's funny when you listen to the beats 50 rapping on that people say are wack! They are actually dope as f*** through the SMS headphones! #SK''

lol ^^^ you probably still rockin a discman... poor as f*** lol

In Liverpool and ive got the sms black wireless syncs and just got the white in-ear sms headphones. the wireless are sick tho

When your connected through wireless do you get a buzzing/humming sound when no audio is being played. I do and dont think its meant to be like that.
Nope my head seat is as clear as anything the only time it does that is when you have it hooked to your phone and your inbetweeners making a call the microphone pics up everything! One of the best features of the headset you can answer calls with them on and it's so clear just awesome! #Sk
Beats and SMS are the same price right? $400?
yeah sms maybe cheaper! great product #SK
#---meant to track posts on twitter...why the f*** you posting it on thisis50. literally doesnt make a f*** of sense. I don't care if you "support" the product...go buy a case of it everyday. Some dudes on here are hilariously obsessed with all things 50

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
16 minutes ago
ShystyOne commented on NewMusic's blog post Flying Lotus Ft. Kendrick Lamar - Never Catch Me (Official Music Video)
"Flying Lotus seems to be getting bigger every year, well deserved for a creative artist like him. Major props!! New album is going to be dope!!!"
20 minutes ago
RexGdubb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The 2nd Season Of 50 Cent's 'Dream School' Premieres Tonight On SundanceTV (Video)
"Bare witness to a great because it will never be done again.Support his music n brand because he's the last line of defense for hiphip/g rap and much more."
35 minutes ago
T liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wiz Khalifa OK With Paying Amber Rose $1 Million, Plus 5K A Month Spousal Support In Divorce Settlement. Seeks Joint Custody Of Son
37 minutes ago
Lashaun Turner liked Lashaun Turner's video
41 minutes ago
Kellz shared NewMusic's blog post on Twitter
49 minutes ago
Kellz shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy