...so I'm thinking about buying some big-a** overpriced headphones with my federal tax return and I'm not sure who has the better product.

Weezy like Beats...

Then again, Wocka Flocka Flame likes SMS...

But Gwen Stefani also likes Beats...

Yet these b!tches like SMS...

How do I choose?!?

Tags: 50, beats, dre, sms, vs

Views: 5550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know bout the sound but in terms of looks nothing's touching beats
looks...lol
I called up the radio shack to see if they had blue streets...they told me yeppp. Drove all the way there and the dumbass had only black. Just re-enforced why I had always preferred Best Buy, and the fact SMS wont take off how its set up now. Drove to best buy that same day and bought the white beats...loved them for a few months now.
I got the white wireless syncs and just the beats are more bass generated but the SMS is just amazing sound just makes the songs sound more interesting, it's funny when you listen to the beats 50 rapping on that people say are wack! They are actually dope as f*** through the SMS headphones! #SK

LOL^^^ smh

''it's funny when you listen to the beats 50 rapping on that people say are wack! They are actually dope as f*** through the SMS headphones! #SK''

lol ^^^ you probably still rockin a discman... poor as f*** lol

In Liverpool and ive got the sms black wireless syncs and just got the white in-ear sms headphones. the wireless are sick tho

When your connected through wireless do you get a buzzing/humming sound when no audio is being played. I do and dont think its meant to be like that.
Nope my head seat is as clear as anything the only time it does that is when you have it hooked to your phone and your inbetweeners making a call the microphone pics up everything! One of the best features of the headset you can answer calls with them on and it's so clear just awesome! #Sk
Beats and SMS are the same price right? $400?
yeah sms maybe cheaper! great product #SK
#---meant to track posts on twitter...why the f*** you posting it on thisis50. literally doesnt make a f*** of sense. I don't care if you "support" the product...go buy a case of it everyday. Some dudes on here are hilariously obsessed with all things 50

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Well wayne on his way to get some super dome from millian in the back of the limo and this n**** hey excuse me wayne may I have a half of second of your time...n**** get the f*** out of here with that s***..why not get at that n**** in the club oh…"
35 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
41 minutes ago
1THUG aka FAGGz TRYNA CLONE ME!! commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"why tha fugg i cane in here?? why tha fugg i hit dat triangle play buttin negga!! yo keef...you owe me 3 minutes and 42 second BACK homey...wit INTRESS!! i will never press play on another cheef keef song again!! fool me once shame on you...fool me…"
47 minutes ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
"Bout time! Hoping Legendary is the next video."
1 hour ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Janelle Monae - Electric Lady (Official Music Video)
"Miss Monae is bad a** with that fro and those white pants. DAMN!"
1 hour ago
david jones commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"love the baseline"
1 hour ago
King a.k.a Da Judge commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith For Comments About Ray Rice's Domestic Abuse Case. The Right Call? [Video/Poll]
"Fuc StephenA. He be tryin to get n***** fined, Suspended, kicd off Teams, ... U kno AntonioBryant, Areanas, Jamarcus, Vince youngs, Ocho, ... Iverson & Vick made U. #Debate"
1 hour ago
RED G commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"@Daphenous Reid LMFAO I know trying to hard for LA, that guy is from the valley,"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy