BANDZ! TO ANY GOOFY ON THIS SITE! I BET 50 NEW ALBUM WILL OUTSELL ROSS NEW ALBUM

Yes ross has been making better music than fif in the last 4 years

Yes mmg are arguably the hottest group that's out right now

Yes ross has the whole industry backing him but..

Im not about to go against a man who already sold over 30 million records & while ross hasn't even went PLATINUM YET! Let not forget 50 has made billboard history time & time.. this man sold 1.4 mill in 3 DAYS! Not even em did that..

Some of you clowns said jeezy wouldn't even go gold & ross surpassed him in today's game but as we speak jeezy is on his was to another platinum plaque while ross is still working on to get his FIRST!

Trust me 50 knows whats a stake this go around.. he's not retarded (well aleast i don't think.. ) Expect a Eminem recovery type comeback from one the greatest artist in hip hop history

FREE BANDZ!

Views: 818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its all about to make classic music, music that came out 10, 20 years ago and u still listen to it
(U NOT LIKE ME) I HAPPEN TO BE LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW LOL
BMF and Aston Martin music were bigger songs than baby by me

I would hear BMF on the radio more than twice every single day the other track I would hear too

And I only heard baby by me maybe twice (total)

So no TD had bigger songs than BISD and it barely did any better

Try again
DTR dropped 7 months before BISD so what are you talking about? I find it comical how you NEVER EVER mention DTR at ALL.
^^this yo when the beef started it was DTR vs BISD ross did 158k in first week, while 50 did 160k, even when the triple cheese came out and did 4k 50 was crying and laughing on the radio saying oh s*** deeper than rap!! hahahaha, haterz dont know what to talking about. 1 dude says bisd did this, and another say bisd did 436k and always talking about TD but another ross album why TD did well? like always he has the YM d*** on all over his album, if ross dropped an album wit NOOO features will flop so hard
This ^^^ & im fan of Ross music so this not me hatin on that n**** but as much pressure 50 got on him for this album ross has ALOT OF PRESSURE For Gfid cause if dnt go platinum this time..
This reminds me of the Peyton Manning vs Andrew Luck situation lol

& for those homos who don't watches sports well jus Google it cause i ant explaining it p******
FACTS if 50 cent make this same quality song like ross 50 cent will be number one on the chart if 50 cent was mtv number one 50 cent will sell 2 mill first week but ross has all these but still will not blow he do not have the swag
Ross will never be big as 50 plain & simple
Ross only raps one verse on all of his songs cause he got like two other people on every song he does. So where's the quality? One verse don't make you a quality artist.
^^ one 30 or 40 seconds verse hahaaha ugh!
Tru & I think ross knows this criticism of him so it will be interesting to see how many features he will have & how will they be used

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

adebayo gbadebo commented on NewMusic's blog post Ludacris - Ludaverses Vol. 2 (Official Music Video)
"Luda!!!!"
14 minutes ago
Morehouse commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - Trust My Gun
"WTF"
19 minutes ago
getrich83 posted a status
"...all is well! JUST D O IT!!"
1 hour ago
WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV posted a blog post

Toronto Rappers & Hip Hop Documentary Trailer

TopShot Pictures Presents Now or Never Album & Documentary of Toronto Rappers and Toronto Hip Hop History. Learn the history of Sticky Green and other artists that have contributed to The Six movement from the early years up until today.Stay tuned @ www.worldwideentertainmenttv.comSee More
1 hour ago
Davie Dro posted blog posts
2 hours ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"Calling this nigz dumb monkeys would be an insult to primates."
2 hours ago
Ill Will commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"wow..smh..way to incriminate yourselves to the entire world..bunch of f****** idiots"
2 hours ago
GT commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post CBS Pulls The Plug On The Queen Latifah Show
"F***** up...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy