start watchin at 3:50

Views: 966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i gs that how they squashed their beef
start watching at 03:50
You aint lying, this was defenitely the beginning !!!!!!
yup i never lie bro
how was that the end of their beef? Rocsi didn't know what she was talking about... 50 didn't "reach out" and show him "love" somebody ask him if he was concerned about Officer Ricky's condition and he answered... i think he said "no i don't care, but i don't wish death on him" then all you p****** is on some f** s***... "oh they're beef is over... Ross won" SHUT THE F*** UP 50 killed that n****, the industry tried to save him, then the n**** almost really died with the siezures and all you fruits feel sorry for him and call him the "hottest MC"
he did ur the dumbass
"[I wasn't] really concerned," 50 told Angie. "But, I was just saying to him. When people want to ask me a question like that, it's obvious. If a person has a seizure twice, they're not really [taking care of themselves]. You can look and see he's not conscious of his health. I seen [Fat] Joe, like, Fat Joe done slimmed down. You gotta call him Joe. That's good because you look at that. We lost [Big] Pun like that. Overall, you can look at your competition, hip-hop has always been competitive. Battling is a part of the culture. I don't wish death on nobody...It's early age for you to be having two seizures." ("The Angie Martinez Show")

One of his fans asked him about Ross' seizure, and he answered the question. That's it. End of story.

"I don’t wish DEATH on him. My grandfather had a seizure”."

right i just don't see how these f*** think 50 squashed it, or how they say Ross won... Ross called 50 Homie, and thank HIM... 50 still says i ain't f****** with these guys, but he's the loser? [C'mon Son!]
50 said he would wipe Ross out like he did the rest of the dudes. 2 years later Ross was named hottest MC in the game. 50 did not make the list. Who won?
yeah ok so do you think ross will ever have enough money as fif? cmon you a grown man a mans status is judged on dough... like nas said... "f*** whose the baddest a person's status depends on salary"
SMH thats stupid logic. So your saying 50 won the beef before it even started because he has more money? Youre saying Jay won the beef with Nas because Jay has more money? Money is a lame excuse 50 fans bring up because they know 50 lost the beef musically. It has nothin to do with money.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

msn commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post #WCW Presents..."Coco Francesca"...Everyone Is Going "Koo Koo" for Coco!
"100k"
8 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post She's Home! Remy Ma Has Been Released From Prison. *UPDATE* Remy Remains Jailed For A Rules Violation
"Update: Hold Ya Head Up MA"
15 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
♫♪TheKingofChaOps♫♪ BerlinWest20 updated their profile
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fredo Santana - Walking Legend (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Oh yea rap skills....Bhwaaahahahaha...STOP"
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fredo Santana - Walking Legend (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Talking 'bout getting these checks and still out trappin, The mixtape concept, the titel and cover...the nerve thinkin ppl would wanna follow your steps live yo life or not wanting to live a better life...SON YOU WACK!!!"
2 hours ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post YG X Montreality: Says 2Pac Is Still Alive, Hip Hop Belongs To The West Coast, Remembers Nate Dogg, Talks His 1st Job & More [Video]
2 hours ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on NewMusic's blog post M.O.P. - 187 (Prod. By Fizzy Womack. Scratches By DJ Premier)
"Real hip hop right here"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy