50 has a bunch of TV network appearances coming up to promote not only SMS Audio
but SKI and his new Music

MD video is done and will probably premier on 106 & Park 1/17 when he visits the show

I suspect 50 is holding the Knock out records for last and just dropping records
that will garner attention and awareness

My life got peoples attention and let everyone know 50 has a bag of tricks that will force you to Love him again whether u like it or not!!!

MD is just 50 Letting the Streets Know hes way to real for the Sucka S*** they like rt now

THE SHIFT IS COMING!!!

IT FEELS SO GOOD

@TREV_SUBHUMANS

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's been "promoting" SMS audio for a long time now with nothing to show for it

Subpar headphones with mediocre reviews

My life is trash if any other artist would've dropped that song you would've called it noise poisoning

Ask that fuckboy Zura aka zv on twitter if he's gonna buy his first 50 album in feb
ZV doesn't buy albums yet he insists everyone else does.
what are you talkin bout mediocre reviews? it's hard to find a bad review on SMS Audio... and all the reviews i seen say they are far better than beats... and in the short year that they have been promotin they done very well... took over CES and is the only headphone line workin with FEEDING AMERICA so what's your problem?
Correction ..The TSUNAMI IS MINE ahahah

Trev where you been boy? you been on one big holiday huh?

damn lol
ROTFDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guess he never had a come back to this picture lol
LOL this post got me crying but i believe u
You and Trevor fell the f*** off
lol stop talkin bout a "shift" or "earthquake" u will be deeply dissapointed
Lol "this is my recovery my come back kid". Don' you get it? My life WAS the "knockout record", it just flopped like crazy. If adam levine and eminem can't get him a hit, what else is left to do? You people are past delusional, there isn't even a word for it smh. Personally, I don't care if it sells 100 copies FW or 10000000000000000 copies FW, I just want good music.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

lotbuck liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
real g liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Prodigy, Smoke DZA & DeLorean - The RapFest Cypher: Series 1 (Prod. By AlistFame) Video
23 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"Ths will bring more album sells even tho she flaunting that s*** she wanted n***** to see"
23 minutes ago
real g liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
29 minutes ago
Gee T liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
36 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
"Have you not seen tropical thunder the army movie one of the black soldiers is a white man painted black lol dumb mfs who cares"
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy