ATTN!!: Ladies & Gentleman of the TI50 communitiy. I am HERE to WARN you About a Pervert & Registered Sex Offender LURKING our FORUMS. Come IN and Help Me IDENTIFY this Scum Bag !!

Here is his description:

he makes 2 to 5 threads a day about 50 cent.
He leaves comments on every pictures of a naked female or tranny.
All women find him UNNATTRACTIVE and WEIRD.

here is a photo of the SUSPECT:

This is his latest VICTIM

HERE IS THE PROOF: http://www.thisis50.com/photo/i-am-saxxx?xg_source=activity
NEED MORE PROOF: http://www.thisis50.com/photo/44-is-the-new-sexy-1?xg_source=activity

what man who really gets PU$$Y has to rESORT to STARING at pictures of women who could be TRANNYS online. to make it worse he does this on THISIS50.COM.

GET CHRIS HANSON ON THE PHONE !!!

UPDATE MORE PHOTOS THAT MAY HELP IDENTIFY:

Views: 4128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nobody ethered me, i'm still here and these guys are straight liars. spreading b******* that is not true. they are part of the reason why this site is dead.

THIS CREEP IS STILL LURKING OUR FORUMS!!!
NOT ONLY IS HE HARASSING TRANSSEXUALS HE IS NOW HARASSING LLOYD BANKS!!!

Have you seen his new "Girlfriend" Yet?

what a f*ckin loser you are, a guy who has multiple profile accounts who has no live whatsoever, and for the record have got alot of comments from girls on this site privately, and no i will not put them on blast. stay jealous b!tch n!gga.

Quit it, nobody is jealous of you, I seriously hope you really don't believe that b.s.
Bump

This s*** is still funny lmao
Lol
This was a funny ether thread !!! I give you that
Too many Examples on here for Flash to deny his love for Trannies.

to the losers who bumped this thread, u seriously are on my d!ck. i bet u never seen a pu$$y in your lifetime. this proves you guys thrive on attention and be on here all day rubbing your pu$$ies getting a hard on waiting for an 50 Cent update. stay mad

u a f*g, go jump in front of a car or somethin u stalkin a** n*gga

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Mike P's Music Review EP 49 - PartyNextDoor, Lil Debbie

Mike P's Music Review EP 49 - PartyNextDoor, Lil Debbie

"Ain't nobody hating on you dog" In Episode 49, Mike P reviews new music from PartyNextDoor, Lil Debbie & more! Stay tuned every Tuesday on Thisis50 for Mike...

Facebook9 minutes ago · Reply
Justice Lane posted a status
10 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Craigslist Murders: Pregnant Wyoming Teen Strangled, BF Decapitated After Sexual Rendezvous With Stranger [Video/Pics]
"Coward azz dude killed himself"
14 minutes ago
George commented on corentin's blog post Snoop Dogg Reveals He Got High At The White House (Video)
"Its hard to understand a man that has multiple identities. And we all know Obama smokes the reefer. That s***'s legal in 43 states now"
15 minutes ago
Twizz liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 49 - PartyNextDoor, Lil Debbie - TI50
17 minutes ago
Justice Lane posted a status
18 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago
willielee22 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kendrick Lamar Covers Complex: Talks New Album, Macklemore Grammy Awards Controversy, Charging $250K For Guest Verses & More [Video/Pics]
"1thug keep asking for pay stubs, f*** all that post a pic of real money f*** boi. He'll I can fake a pay stub."
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy